Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  anthra_KJJ : (22 February 2018 - 11:59 PM) So my old username is anthra_jj but i created a new one again in 2016. So yeah can't access the posts much
@  anthra_KJJ : (22 February 2018 - 11:57 PM) I miss those emojis too.  :yum: For JJ's body (Old memories)
@  anthra_KJJ : (22 February 2018 - 11:56 PM) Heyyyyyyyyy! I miss this place and yes, I too forgot my password
@  chibbi : (20 January 2018 - 05:19 PM) this was such a great place. I am actually shocked that to this day is still floating in the web. I'm deleting my account, you can finde me on twitter as tohoberry. See ya!
@  4everjaejae : (20 August 2017 - 11:00 PM) annyeong!
@  farayas : (22 April 2017 - 09:15 PM) Wow... It's like this place got stuck in time...
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:28 AM) is this forum still active?
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:27 AM) haii
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:55 AM) Listening to TS's Faded Dreams that was made for the boys YEARS ago.
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) good to be back here after years. anyone still remember Anthra_JJ?
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) well ANNYEONGGGGGGG!!!!
@  bluelily : (05 May 2016 - 07:32 PM) Ayu!
@  hikarinome : (05 May 2016 - 07:46 AM) lily!
@  bluelily : (03 May 2016 - 02:32 PM) Nothing much.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) :D whats up?!
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) bt its been so long since i last been here, i dun remember my password.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) im im not new,
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) hi
@  dong5bang : (19 March 2016 - 04:34 AM) hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@  Kattiee : (28 November 2015 - 05:52 AM) :yum:  :brooding:  :w00t:  :dance:  :hug:  and damn I've missed these smilies too

Photo

[HELP] Technical Issues?

• Please log in to reply
1400 replies to this topic

#41 JepReally

JepReally

• Validating
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 12:51 AM

Mp4 to mp3 download More about the author: [url=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-mp4-files-to-mp3]mp4 to mp3 converter free[/url] draw friend free download converter mp4 to mp3 go The only bad things about Free Audio Converter are that installation automatically opens your browser and loads the developer's homepage, And the buttons in the application's toolbar are largely useless.

#42 JepReally

JepReally

• Validating
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 12:53 AM

Converted audio files can be automatically normalized and fade-in and fade-out effects can be applied on the audio files. . Batch Converter if Listed files, sorted on a column and excluded certain items, when click Ok the wrong items would be excluded mp3 ID Tag writing, if unicode selected would crash if setting a 'www' element CD Ripper has code to stop 2 filenames being the same (from the same disc), this would not work if the naems were case-independant, where as Windows is not. Music Converter, when dropping files, was checking allowed extensions on encoder extensions, not decoder The Best mp4 to mp3 converter web: [url=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-mp4-files-to-mp3]freeware mp4 to mp3 converter[/url] bill fly mp4 to mp3 converter free download city

#43 endadiaMit

endadiaMit

• Validating
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:35 AM

Convert your audio recordsdata to the M4A format with this free online audio converter. Convert music to mp4 view it: wma to mp4 converter freeware plant used online wma to mp4 converter attention Subsequent go to the Output section at the backside of the window of the APE to MP3 Converter Here you set totally different options like what to do if the output file already exists, the place the output folder is located, whether to preserve the unique folder structure and what to do with the source information after the conversion process.
This text will introduce an excellent FLAC to M4A Converter and an in depth information on find out how to convert FLAC to M4A with high output quality. Now locate the place is desired file that you simply need to convert and simply drag your M4a file to XCFA window. Audio Trimmer is an easy online instrument which lets you trim your audio recordsdata on the fly.
As one of the crucial professional audio/video converter, Free Video Converter can help you easily convert all types of popular video/audio codecs. Needn't obtain any software, you may opload any FLAC file and obtain the converted file in seconds. With the constructed-in FLAC editor, it's so simple to edit FLAC files like join, cut, and break up.
But it surely's utter crap that the iTunes (Plus!) recordsdata are for ear buds (which might sound superior if you pay it's worth) or pc audio system. It took me so lengthy to find an audio converter that wasnt crammed full of useless, superfluous options that I could not possible care about. If you want to use lossless recordsdata with iTunes, it's much simpler to only convert them; you possibly can always convert them again to FLAC in the future if you wish to.
This is a highly effective and steady instrument that gives more options than other free programs that convert M4A to MP3 online or even offline. FLAC stands out because the fastest and most generally supported lossless audio codec, and the one one which directly is non-proprietary, is unencumbered by patents, has an open-source reference implementation, has a well documented format and API, and has several different unbiased implementations.
You may as well set the FLAC to M4A Converter to delete a supply file after conversion and protect the the unique folder construction, when doing batch conversion. Additionally because of our program, you can easily convert protected WMA information [url=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-flac-files-to-m4a]flac2m4a[/url] into varied audio formats, specifically: mp3, flac, aac, m4a. A superb device for converting FLAC to smaller AAC recordsdata to put on cellphones is Cute Audio Converter.
Verify the output file settings in the Edit Space Go to the M4A Profile Editor web page to learn more on the way to adjust the output M4A settings. Furthermore, this Free Music Converter can precise audio or background music from videos, comparable to YouTube, Vimeo, Nico, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, MKV, H.264/MPEG-four AVC, AVCHD, and so forth. Recalling that m4a files are principally the same factor as the m4r ringtone and textual content tone recordsdata which can be suitable with iPhone, if you're seeking to import them into an iPhone all you'll need to do is change them4a extension tom4r earlier than importing it again into iTunes.
Edit FLAC to get personalized Apple Lossless audio files like increase audio volume for the output ALAC information, regulate pattern charge for the output Apple Lossless audio, change the output ALAC audio channel between stereo and mono. In my experience, some dacs positively sound better enjoying WAV information than FLAC recordsdata. This sensible audio converter gives you multiple options to set the output audio recordsdata together with the bit charges, frequency, channels, etc before conversion so that you could get your personal distinctive custom-made audio information freely.
Just before I began, I came across a device that would convert all of my lossless audio files to Apple formats or MP3s. This M4A audio converter converts from over 50 source codecs including [url=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-flac-files-to-m4a]flac to m4a[/url] MP3 to M4A, WAV to M4A, RAM to M4A, AC3 to M4A, AMR to M4A, OGG to M4A, FLV to M4A and extra. With our built-in batch performance, you can convert the entire album in just some clicks.
One of the attainable reasons is that you just would possibly need to save some disk area on your hard drives, with out that much audio quality loss. FLAC to M4A on Mac- Convert FLAC to M4A with FLAC to M4A Converter to take pleasure in FLAC on Mac. FLAC to M4A on Windows - Convert FLAC to M4A with FLAC to M4A Converter to get pleasure from FLAC on Home windows. The next will describe a step-by-step guide on easy methods to convert PCM to any other audio format with the help of the skilled PCM Converter - Bigasoft Audio Converter.

#44 Remilvbyh

Remilvbyh

• Validating
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:05 PM

Hey Red dont know if you have had time to look at the Wiki but still having issues with the log in. Cheers Kelly P.S no hurry just thought Id let you know.

#45 Jeffarmv

Jeffarmv

• Validating
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:17 AM

If you are having problems running the game, or run into a bug, please post in this forum. Wethe developers, Busking Software will do our best to help, and hopefully other users can provide some support from time to time. Technical problems with the editor specifically should go in the modding forum. Note that this topic is locked, so please make a new topic, or reply in a topic that is similar to your issue.

#46 Henrydmysd

Henrydmysd

• Validating
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:58 AM

Having had problems in the "what are you listening thread" with using an iPad, I updated to iOS 8 and whilst I can now see the links and listen to them, I can not post on the thread at all using the iPad. It is impossible to do so as either the page doesnt open have hitting new reply or it does open but you cant get the YouTube link up to put the code in or even type in the box. I dont have a problem on any of the other pages on here. No problem with the laptop but I dont walk round the house as I do with the ipad. So is there a techie person on here that can help or can someone tell who to pm? Is everything broken these days?

#47 WomAnnok

WomAnnok

• Validating
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:36 AM

Click on the Change or Choices buttons to open the Converter Settings and Encoding Settings With these settings, you can choose to encode to a different [url=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-ape-files-to-wav]ape to wav online[/url] format, choose a location for the newly converted file, choose to have both the original and the new file or just the new file within the database, and choose to skip over duplicate information.
Then you'll be able to click on Profile” drop-down arrow to pick Common Audio ] WAV Waveform Audio (.wav)” as output format. Click Convert” button and then enter the Conversion Course of” window to begin the APE file conversion. Batch mode for a number of files conversion activity, APE to WAV Converter can convert thousands of APE information directly. Faasoft APE to MP3 Converter is a powerful APE Converter, which might cowl the scarcity of the above mentioned APE Converters. One more reason is that: it has restricted support on software program platforms aside from Windows; on other platforms only decoding is formally supported by third-party programs.
Convert all types of movies to play on all types of units (like your phone and pill) since easy to navigate, not to mention quicker. Total, VSDC Free Audio Converter is just as quick as many of the other tools on this listing, and is nice for converting your recordsdata to a standard format. APE to WAV Converter creates output folders based [url=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-ape-files-to-wav]ape to wav online[/url] on supply recordsdata listing tree mechanically. To do so, check out this hyperlink and obtain WAV to ” from the primary put up (clicking on it works). And drop APE audio file or recordsdata or the APE folder on to this primary interface of iDealshare VideoGo. APE cannot be imported by you to iTunes and it isn't a suitable audio format.
This software supports batch conversion; all your added and checked APE audio information can be transformed to the audio information you selected only in one conversion. FLAC represents Free Lossless Audio Codec, having some similarities and variations with APE. Furthermore, Transportable Free APE to MP3 Converter allows you to open a CUE sheet and extract audio files from an audio CD image. The free trial version of Visible MP3 Splitter & Joiner can extract as much as 5 tracks in a single pass. Audio Converter is extremely fast because of full-scale computation squeezing essentially the most out of your CPU - however many cores it has. The APE format is a well-liked audio format which uses lossless compression and a really efficient compression algorithm. There you've it a brilliant straightforward technique to convert FLAC recordsdata to an iTunes suitable format. Obtain a free, totally functional 14-day trial version of Lossless Audio Converter right now!
Registered customers are entitled to free tech support and upgrades, and they're free to contact us any time and make suggestions. After setting your added audio information, you can begin to convert APE to WAV, simply click on Convert” button and enter the conversion process window, all these changing processes could be accomplished in a short while as it helps batch conversion. The converter can be utilized as snd splitter, snd cutter, snd splitter can reduce snd file, trim snd, slice snd, divide snd. Freemake Audio Converter supports several frequent audio codecs and is extraordinarily straightforward to use. You should utilize Whole Audio Converter as an APE converter and render lots of recordsdata in WAV instantly. Both you wish to rip CD (CDA to FLAC, APE, OGG or MP3) or convert FLAC information to no matter Manufacturing unit Audio Converter will enable you to.

#48 WomAnnok

WomAnnok

• Validating
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:36 AM

Whole Audio Converter supports a broad array of audio formats, both lossy and lossless, and converts APE to WAV, WMA, MP3, FLAC, OGG, APE, AAC, MP4, MPC. If you're looking for an audio converter that could convert iTunes M4P songs, then you should not miss this iTunes DRM Audio Converter No matter [url=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-ape-files-to-wav]ape to wav converter[/url] you need to convert DRM-ed iTunes music or Apple Music, audiobooks, the iTunes DRM Audio Converter could do them all with 20X fast velocity, keeping lossless high quality, retaining ID tags.
Right here you may get latest sensible solutions on how you can rip and backup DVDs and download media sources from the web with ease following the guides. Audio Converter Plus assist you convert FLAC to MP3 Multi-channel Audio Logging Software allows you to file as much as 16 audio channels concurrently on a single COMPUTER with Windows XP/2000/Vista. I would like to convert a single largeape file to separatewav audio recordsdata with almost no lack of audio quality. Click Convert button to start to convert APE to WAV or different audio format you desired. Just click on Convert from the primary menu, after which select the Free Audio Converter choice to open the audio converter software. However after you verify that application is not doing something incorrect and has all of it automated then by all means do it...however I am going to stick with Foobar2000 for wav and Flac Frontend for flac.
Happily, it won't be a problem stopping you from APE to MP3 conversion with apowersoft audio converter, a total free and reliable on-line software. If that's the case, merely check with the following APE Converter and step-by-step information on the best way to break up or convertape recordsdata to standard audio codecs on Mac OS X (Mavericks included) or Windows [url=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-ape-files-to-wav]ape2wav converter windows[/url] (Home windows 8 included). WAV PCM, MS-ADPCM, IMA-ADPCM, A-Legislation, u_Law, GSM610, Float-Double and so on to WMA, MP3, AAC, M4A, AMR, VQF, OGG, FLAC, APE, WAV codecs. When you have a uncommon audio file you need to convert to one thing more frequent (or vice versa), you must strive the TREMENDOUS audio converter. Monkey's Audio information use the filename extensionape for audio andapl for track metadata data.
It eliminates the additional step that was at all times in the best way of a seamless transfer forAPE converters on Mac & LAPTOP. A common solution is to split authentic audio file into a series of separate recordsdata, one per track, and we should need the Cue file for help. FileZigZag is a web-based audio converter service that may convert commonest audio codecs. Looks like Itunes only offers to transform information from disk to AAC, (only from CD to mp3). APE (Monkey's Audio) is a lossless audio format that uses a complicated compression algorithm. Enhance its pace and efficency and I'll make it my predominant app within the Linux world.
CUE files are sometimes hooked up to the Audio CD photos created by programs like EAC (Precise Audio Copy), CDRWin, CUERipper. In terms of conversion from APE file to MP3, I bet you have scanned lots on the Web to find the easiest way out. For individuals who do not know, APE (Monkey) audio format is utilized by Home windows users mainly. One of many very helpful features for individuals who have Mp3 information is the operate of MP3 normalization; audio normalization software normalize audio album wav acquire.

#49 WomAnnok

WomAnnok

• Validating
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:37 AM

Click the Change or Options buttons to open the Converter Settings and Encoding Settings With these settings, you may choose to encode to a special [url=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-ape-files-to-wav]convert ape to wav[/url] format, choose a location for the newly converted file, choose to have both the original and the new file or just the new file in the database, and choose to skip over duplicate information.
It comprises principally every part you must know to convert varied formats to the free format Ogg Vorbis, together with explanations on the best way to convert FLAC to WAV and vice-versa, convert FLAC, WAV, APE, AC3, WMA or SHN to Ogg Vorbis, edit tags from command-line free of charge audio formats, and much more. It might appear that APE is a greater choice, as a result of it produces files with original audio high quality, however there are good causes for converting APE to MP3.
Drop flac, ape or wav files (or a combination) on the application window to transform them to mp3. FileZigZag should work with all working systems that help an internet browser, like Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux. Free Studio may be very simple to make use of and lets you choose an output high quality, fill out audio tags, robotically shutdown the pc after converting information, and import files from the Home windows right-click on context menu. It may [url=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-ape-files-to-wav]ape to wav[/url] well break up CUE based WV audio into several audio tracks; lower or enhance WV audio volume; change audio codec, sample price and audio channel; join several WV audio recordsdata into one; compress WV file size and and so forth. In addition, this system means that you can extract audio tracks from audio information based on the CUE sheet. Free obtain UFUWare QCP Audio converter, and save it in your computer, and then run it.
Just before I began, I came throughout a tool that might convert all of my lossless audio information to Apple formats or MP3s. When you're unable to play or edit a certain audio file the way in which you wanted because the format isn't supported by the software program you're using, one of these free audio converter software program packages or online instruments can assist. You will note this message if your conversion choice is uncompressed WAV file and you choose a WAV file for conversion.
Registered users are entitled to free tech support and upgrades, and they are free to contact us any time and make ideas. After setting your added audio information, you can begin to convert APE to WAV, just click on Convert” button and enter the conversion process window, all these converting processes would be accomplished in a short while because it supports batch conversion. The converter can be utilized as snd splitter, snd cutter, snd splitter can lower snd file, trim snd, slice snd, divide snd. Freemake Audio Converter supports several common audio formats and is extraordinarily easy to use. You should utilize Whole Audio Converter as an APE converter and render a lot of information in WAV immediately. Both you wish to rip CD (CDA to FLAC, APE, OGG or MP3) or convert FLAC recordsdata to whatever Factory Audio Converter will enable you to.

#50 Wavybuppy

Wavybuppy

• Validating
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:16 AM

How do I convert my mp3 music to wav read what he said: [url=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-mp3-files-to-wav]mp32wav[/url] speak France mp3 to wav freeware download goal Want to change the bitrate on your MP3 files? This can be useful if you need to reduce the size of your MP3 files, for example. A MP3 file at 320 kbps, the highest bitrate allowed for MP3 files, could be reduced to 192 kbps in order to significantly reduce the size of the MP3 file.

#51 Wavybuppy

Wavybuppy

• Validating
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:16 AM

How do I convert from mp3 to wav online see: [url=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-mp3-files-to-wav]download from mp3 to wav[/url] ability tend download from mp3 to wav machine Audio Converter for Windows was developed to be handy with intuitive interface which makes it easy for anyone to be the master of audio conversions.

#52 Wavybuppy

Wavybuppy

• Validating
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:17 AM

Mp32wav online More about the author: [url=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-mp3-files-to-wav]batch mp3 to wav converter free[/url] duty person mp32wav freeware animal It is especially designed for converting MP4 to MP3 in one batch so that you don't need to always glare at the video songs at various conditions like wise, while you are driving or jogging or busy doing something else. If you are a language learner, you can also practice your listening skill by converting some foreign movies or songs to your portable devices. It works perfectly for the entire portable device Players such as iPhone, iPod, Android, iTunes, Apple TV, PSP, Zune and so on. Now, just enjoy music anytime, anywhere!

#53 Wavybuppy

Wavybuppy

• Validating
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:17 AM

Mp3 to wav online learn this here now: [url=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-mp3-files-to-wav]mp3 to wav free online converter[/url] time nearly convert from mp3 to wav online game A free open source audio converter that can convert flac audio files to mp3 or ogg format files. Just point it to the Flac directory, select an output directory, select mp3 or ogg as the output format, and hit the encode button.

#54 Intibtult

Intibtult

• Validating
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:36 PM

Playback support Power MP3 WMA Converter can play the file in the converter list. This is an effective assistance to audio conversion and CD burning. Free join songs online go to my site: [url=http://www.magicaudiotools.com/flac-joiner]flac joiner batch[/url] power affair freeware flac joiner number

#55 Intibtult

Intibtult

• Validating
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:37 PM

Flac zusammenschneiden visit the site: [url=http://www.magicaudiotools.com/flac-joiner]flac joiner[/url] claim later online flac joiner itself Convert APE to lossy compressed audio formats like APE to MP3, APE to OGG, APE to WMA, APE to AAC, APE to RA, APE to MP2, APE to AC3 and more

#56 Intibtult

Intibtult

• Validating
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:38 PM

Free OGG Converter is a simple application designed to achieve audio conversion tasks for OGG files quickly and efficiently. Some of the most popular audio standards make the list of the output formats supported by this application. Note: The installer for Audio Converter will attempt to install other programs that are unrelated to the converter, so be sure to ueck those options before finishing setup if you don't want them added to your computer. Hoin flac files together free Continued: [url=http://www.magicaudiotools.com/flac-joiner]freeware flac joiner[/url] trouble manager flac joiner free importance

#57 Stewartbup

Stewartbup

TVXQ

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:14 AM

wh0cd48300 [url=http://nolvadex.live]where can i get nolvadex[/url] <a href=http://nolvadex.live>nolvadex 20 mg</a> [url][url]http://nolvadex.live[/url][/url] [url=http://cafergot.work]cafergot[/url] <a href=http://cafergot.work>cafergot online</a> [url][url]http://cafergot.work[/url][/url] [url=http://vardenafil.mba]vardenafil[/url] <a href=http://vardenafil.mba>vardenafil</a> [url][url]http://vardenafil.mba[/url][/url] [url=http://buyclindamycin.reisen]buy clindamycin[/url] <a href=http://buyclindamycin.reisen>clindamycin</a> [url][url]http://buyclindamycin.reisen[/url][/url]

#58 Charleshet

Charleshet

Yunho's

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:14 AM

wh0cd2949876 [url=http://viagrageneric.work]cheap viagra generic[/url] <a href=http://viagrageneric.work>compare viagra prices</a> [url][url]http://viagrageneric.work[/url][/url] [url=http://celexa.mba]celexa[/url] <a href=http://celexa.mba>celexa</a> [url][url]http://celexa.mba[/url][/url] [url=http://buylevitra.reisen]levitra[/url] <a href=http://buylevitra.reisen>levitra</a> [url][url]http://buylevitra.reisen[/url][/url] [url=http://triamterene.fail]triamterene[/url] <a href=http://triamterene.fail>triamterene-hctz 37.5-25 mg cp</a> [url][url]http://triamterene.fail[/url][/url]

#59 MichaelSab

MichaelSab

Yunho's

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:31 AM

wh0cd1015492 [url=http://female-viagra.us.com]female viagra[/url] <a href=http://female-viagra.us.com>female viagra sale</a> [url][url]http://female-viagra.us.com[/url][/url] [url=http://nizoral.us.com]buy nizoral online[/url] <a href=http://nizoral.us.com>nizoral shampoo tinea versicolor</a> [url][url]http://nizoral.us.com[/url][/url] [url=http://cytotec.store]cytotec[/url] <a href=http://cytotec.store>cytotec over the counter</a> [url][url]http://cytotec.store[/url][/url]

#60 Aaroncok

Aaroncok

TVXQ!'s

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:57 AM

wh0cd1499088 [url=http://buydoxycycline.shop]price doxycycline[/url] <a href=http://buydoxycycline.shop>doxycycline price</a> [url][url]http://buydoxycycline.shop[/url][/url] [url=http://buyclindamycin.store]buy clindamycin[/url] <a href=http://buyclindamycin.store>clindamycin 1 gel</a> [url][url]http://buyclindamycin.store[/url][/url] [url=http://buy-lipitor.shop]lipitor sales[/url] <a href=http://buy-lipitor.shop>cheap lipitor online</a> [url][url]http://buy-lipitor.shop[/url][/url] [url=http://buytenormin.store]tenormin generic[/url] <a href=http://buytenormin.store>tenormin beta blocker</a> [url][url]http://buytenormin.store[/url][/url]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

English-subtitled Korean Dramas up to 77% Off