Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  farayas : (12 November 2014 - 07:50 PM) holy crap we're back! thanks lily bb <3
@  bluelily : (08 November 2014 - 10:40 AM) 11 YEARS!
@  bluelily : (15 March 2014 - 08:22 PM) When Yunho has a haristyle that makes you cry. Who is doing this to you?
@  imprinted : (29 December 2013 - 09:04 PM) 10 best year that ever happened in kpop
@  Fobbiyo : (27 December 2013 - 05:48 PM) i will never forget you guys
@  Fobbiyo : (27 December 2013 - 05:47 PM) Happy 10th year anniversary to my boys
@  bluelily : (15 December 2013 - 05:02 PM) THE ANNI IS GETTING SO CLOSE!
@  tvxq_luv : (10 December 2013 - 12:25 AM) ahh, i know~
@  hikarinome : (09 December 2013 - 11:02 PM) :D
@  hikarinome : (09 December 2013 - 11:01 PM) hiii
@  bluelily : (01 December 2013 - 07:08 PM) Can u believe it has been 10 years?
@  bluelily : (01 December 2013 - 07:07 PM) AHHHHHH!!! Its almost here,,
@  tvxq_luv : (04 November 2013 - 06:43 PM) I haven't logged on here in eons... :O
@  imprinted : (03 November 2013 - 04:18 PM) same here
@  4everjaejae : (20 October 2013 - 02:00 AM) I miss the old days :(
@  4everjaejae : (20 October 2013 - 12:02 AM) Uh only me online :(
@  4everjaejae : (20 October 2013 - 12:01 AM) Konnichiwa minna-san~~ o-hissashiburi desu ne~~
@  jaebelle : (19 October 2013 - 09:59 AM) hi guys! any yunjae shippers here? im currently selling a korean yunjae doujinshi(fancomic) and yunjae chocolates! feel free to visit my storenvy or livejournal! thank you! here's my blogspot! http://sparklingmick...un.blogspot.jp/ :D
@  bluelily : (09 October 2013 - 04:49 AM) Jaejoong's new teaser image...........dead.
@  farayas : (25 September 2013 - 03:38 AM) Helloooooo~

Photo

[PROJECT] Six Years As One

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
107 replies to this topic

#1 zhuuzhuusoba

zhuuzhuusoba

믿어요

• Directors
  • 1,760 posts
  • LocationRequiem

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:31 AM

Six Years As One
.: a collaboration between GOE;SS, DBSK Sleepless Nights, and Tohosomnia :.

{Bringing together the helping hands of the world}

Love: Crossing Borders

What It Is
As part of TVXQ's 6th Anniversary, we would like to invite all the international fans in the TVXQ fandom to join our efforts to help fight AIDS by keeping a child alive.

How It Works
There are over 13 million orphans in Africa who could use our help. They fight AIDS and HIV every day to survive. The "Keep A Child Alive" organization works to get anti-retroviral treatment, care and support services to children in hopes that they may grow up and live a fulfilling life.

We'd like to invite you to join us in changing that and making a difference! Let's all get together, as fans standing under the banner of TVXQ, and make their dream come true before TVXQ's 6th Anniversary!

We will collect all the funds and donate them in bulk to the Keep A Child Alive foundation on 28th November 2009, in the name of TVXQ. There will be a page in the message book dedicated to explaining the Keep A Child Alive foundation to TVXQ, along with the amount we donate in their name.

How To Donate

Funds will be collected in two ways: PayPal and concealed cash (at your own risk).

{PayPal} You can send your donations to sixyearsasone@gmail.com

{Concealed Cash} Please email sixyearsasone@gmail.com with your name and country, as well as the amount you can donate. We will get back to you with an address ASAP!

The deadline for donations is November 28th.

Sky Messages: Under One Sky

This part of "Six Years As One" is from the fans to TVXQ. We want to show the boys that we are all under the same, one sky. Give them a heartwarming message with your view of our sky.

Here is a tutorial of a sky message: http://i138.photobuc...zrah/skybye.png

Rules
  • Messages can be handwritten or typed. The font size should be a reasonable size! Otherwise, we will ask you to re-submit your photo with changes. Please try not to cover up all of your sky with your message.
  • Please include your name and location in the bottom right-hand corner of the picture [I.E. Annie M., Ohio, USA]
  • Do NOT include personal information in your message such as phone number or address. If you do, your picture will not be accepted and you will be asked to re-submit
  • Shots should be clean and pleasant. Try to get the most uninhibited shot of the sky you can.
  • No part of yourself should be in the shot. No victory signs thrown up into the clouds, no sunny smiling faces (as much as we love them), no sneaky toes making it into the corner.
  • If you do not have a camera, we have many templates of the sky available! Please email sixyearsasone@gmail.com and ask for a sky message template.
  • Historical buildings are allowed to be in the background (I.E. the Eiffel Tower), but the emphasis should really be the sky.
  • Any time of the day is fine.
  • Please make them as HQ as possible. As long as they at least 500px by 500px in size, it is okay.

Where To Send Your Sky Message
You can either post your sky message in this thread, or email it to sixyearsasone@gmail.com. Please note that you must fill out the following form when you submit your sky message!

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Country:[/b]
[b]Sky Message Link (tinypic.com, photobucket, imageshack, etc):[/b]
[b]Would it be all right to use your message in the fan video about Six Years As One?[/b] 

How The Messages Will Be Presented
All the sky messages will be put into a book. It will be on photo paper throughout, glossed, and professionally done. It will also be personally delivered to Yoochun's mother before TVXQ's anniversary. There will be a page in the message book dedicated to explaining the Keep A Child Alive foundation to TVXQ, along with the amount we donate in their name. A fan video will be compiled at the end, complete with English and Korean translations as well as a few sky messages (the video will not include all the messages).

The deadline for "Under One Sky" messages is December 12th, 11:00PM Pacific Time.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post in this thread or email us at sixyearsasone@gmail.com

Posted Image
Banner {Eternalove@tohosomnia} | Avatar {farayas@tohosomnia}

#2 zhuuzhuusoba

zhuuzhuusoba

믿어요

• Directors
  • 1,760 posts
  • LocationRequiem

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:33 AM

For more details, you can click on this poster to visit Six Years As One forum!
Posted Image

Advertise and Spread the Word!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Credit: Erica Mei @ DBSK Sleepless Nights

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Credit: 3minut3s @ DBSK Sleepless Nights

Posted Image

#3 Eternal Lover

Eternal Lover

TVX

• TVXQ!'s
  • 781 posts
  • LocationCanada Ontario

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:08 PM

Waaa i want to donate so much but my mother won't let me >.> I mean it is online and all...
But forget about that, I'm so doing the sky message. But does it have to be that neat? Like we don't have to do it EXACTLY like the example there correct?

Ohh yea what about the size? How big?

#4 ReiMin

ReiMin

TVXQ!'s

• TVXQ!'s
  • 672 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:40 PM

Ah this looks great!
I am going to get started on mine right now!
<3 Rei!~

Posted Image
Both Avatar and Banner created by Yara!!! Watashi wa YARA daisuki desu!!

#5 zhuuzhuusoba

zhuuzhuusoba

믿어요

• Directors
  • 1,760 posts
  • LocationRequiem

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:03 PM

Waaa i want to donate so much but my mother won't let me >.> I mean it is online and all...
But forget about that, I'm so doing the sky message. But does it have to be that neat? Like we don't have to do it EXACTLY like the example there correct?

Ohh yea what about the size? How big?

Hey love ^^ It's okay about the donations - we understand. And it's awesome you want to participate in the sky messages! :D It doesn't have to be neat - but if it's illegible, we'll have to ask you to re-do it. (So no, it doesn't have to be like the example given). As for the size, just make sure it's pretty HQ ;) If it's too big, we can always resize it for you ^^

<3
zhuu

Posted Image

#6 ReiMin

ReiMin

TVXQ!'s

• TVXQ!'s
  • 672 posts
  • LocationHouston TX

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:10 PM

So Zhuu there is no maximum size that it has to be?
Cause I was making all of mine smaller because I thought that it was a max of 500px by 500px
<3 Rei!~

Posted Image
Both Avatar and Banner created by Yara!!! Watashi wa YARA daisuki desu!!

#7 marehn17

marehn17

Jae's Ninja

• TVXQ
  • 355 posts
  • LocationBatangas, Philippines

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:43 PM

>>> I'd like to donate too but -:brooding:- my mom won't allow me...even after explaining that its for AIDS victim. haay..
can the photo of the sky be PSed?

(avie) credits to wen + (sigie) credits to maria
Posted Image

~ MaRiA gOt To IntRoDuCe HeRsElF ~

#8 Guest_justyoohnme_*

Guest_justyoohnme_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:54 PM

Holy moly! this collab, is superb!! I'm so in =D
You girls amaze me everytime =D

#9 tetsuko-chin

tetsuko-chin

TVXQ's Best

• Buddies
  • 948 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:45 PM

i want to participate too~ i'm learning bout the project for a while~
and i think i have some pic of the sky ~ in some places i've visited ^^
anyway ~ :lol: at the sky tutorial

Posted ImagePosted Image
Siggies : farayas I Nia's 411

#10 Ryuuichi

Ryuuichi

Micky no Toujin

• TVXQ
  • 461 posts
  • LocationIn your bedroom >=]

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:09 PM

If we send in a donation through Paypal, do we still have to email who we are or anything? Or do we just send it in and that's it?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 zhuuzhuusoba

zhuuzhuusoba

믿어요

• Directors
  • 1,760 posts
  • LocationRequiem

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:50 PM

So Zhuu there is no maximum size that it has to be?
Cause I was making all of mine smaller because I thought that it was a max of 500px by 500px

Yeah, the max size is 500px x 500px. EDIT: Oh, dear God, I must have been tired --;; There IS no max size. Just a minimum. If it's too bigger, we'll resize it for you ;)

>>> I'd like to donate too but -:brooding:- my mom won't allow me...even after explaining that its for AIDS victim. haay..
can the photo of the sky be PSed?

We would prefer that the sky not be PSed, because we want it to appear as natural as possible =]

If we send in a donation through Paypal, do we still have to email who we are or anything? Or do we just send it in and that's it?

That's up to you ^^ If you want to let us know who you are, you can do so. If you wish to rename anonymous, that's cool beans, too. :peace:

Posted Image

#12 farayas

farayas

.:Changmin's Toujin:.

• Changmin's
  • 1,389 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:48 PM

This looks like a cool project! I think I might join the 2nd part of the project.
I'd love to donate but I gotta see how things go for me first :P
One question though, does it have to be a blue sky pic?
Malaysia is really cloudy right now :(

Edit----
Examples of pics that I have. I'm not in any of the photos btw.
Pic 1 - Lighthouse
Pic 2 - Sunset
Pic 3 - Sky gazing

Posted Image
"The cut-up truths everyone changes as they please, slowly become exaggerated lies."
- Rumor, KYHD -

#13 imprinted

imprinted

Junsu <3

• TVXQ!'s
  • 942 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:04 AM

I want to join this project ^^
I mean it's a good cause and all

Posted Image
Credits: Eternalove @ tohosomnia.net

#14 zhuuzhuusoba

zhuuzhuusoba

믿어요

• Directors
  • 1,760 posts
  • LocationRequiem

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:26 PM

Yeah, the max size is 500px x 500px. EDIT: Oh, dear God, I must have been tired --;; There IS no max size. Just a minimum. If it's too bigger, we'll resize it for you ;)

I made a mistake in my reply T__T Sorry! I meant to say that there is no max size - it's totally up to you. We can always resize it for you if it's too big :)

This looks like a cool project! I think I might join the 2nd part of the project.
I'd love to donate but I gotta see how things go for me first :P
One question though, does it have to be a blue sky pic?
Malaysia is really cloudy right now :(

Edit----
Examples of pics that I have. I'm not in any of the photos btw.
Pic 1 - Lighthouse
Pic 2 - Sunset
Pic 3 - Sky gazing

Those are freaking amazing pictures, Fara O_O Did you take them? :O (They would work just fine, except maybe the last one. The people on the bench are a little iffy :( )

Posted Image

#15 farayas

farayas

.:Changmin's Toujin:.

• Changmin's
  • 1,389 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:19 PM

Those are freaking amazing pictures, Fara O_O Did you take them? :O (They would work just fine, except maybe the last one. The people on the bench are a little iffy :( )

LOL :rofl: Yeah, I took those pictures my self and thank you, Zhuu. Hehe ^_^
So I assume that as long as it's a sky pic without any wire lines or people in it, it should be okay right?
Cos I might go and snap some other ones too (If high density clouds are allowed) :peace:

Posted Image
"The cut-up truths everyone changes as they please, slowly become exaggerated lies."
- Rumor, KYHD -

#16 zhuuzhuusoba

zhuuzhuusoba

믿어요

• Directors
  • 1,760 posts
  • LocationRequiem

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:08 PM

Yeah, as long as there's no people and excessive amount of buildings, it should be aight :D

Posted Image

#17 Guest_Increasingly-_*

Guest_Increasingly-_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:30 PM

Im confused.
Wait - can I donate like, via my phone?
Please? I'll donate lots if its possible... :(
And the sky message thing, I dont really understand. :/
????? aish.

#18 marehn17

marehn17

Jae's Ninja

• TVXQ
  • 355 posts
  • LocationBatangas, Philippines

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:01 AM

>>> *raises hands in the air* another question...does the sky have to be a clear blue one or an afternoon orange sky will do? Coz I have snapshots but most are in the afties so their orangey to red in color...

(avie) credits to wen + (sigie) credits to maria
Posted Image

~ MaRiA gOt To IntRoDuCe HeRsElF ~

#19 zhuuzhuusoba

zhuuzhuusoba

믿어요

• Directors
  • 1,760 posts
  • LocationRequiem

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:51 AM

Im confused.
Wait - can I donate like, via my phone?
Please? I'll donate lots if its possible... :(
And the sky message thing, I dont really understand. :/
????? aish.

Hey Mae :)

Hrm, to be honest, I don't know how donations through the phone work. >< Let me ask around to see what the other admins from GOE;SS and Knights say, okay?

As for the sky messages, what is it that you're confused about, love? You can PM me or any of the staff if you have questions :D

>>> *raises hands in the air* another question...does the sky have to be a clear blue one or an afternoon orange sky will do? Coz I have snapshots but most are in the afties so their orangey to red in color...

Yup, an afternoon orange sky would be awesome! :D Just make sure that there's no part of you, or any people, in the photo ;)

Posted Image

#20 Guest_ichlibedi_an_*

Guest_ichlibedi_an_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:03 AM

hmmm... interesting..
I'll try to save money from now.
I think i'll use concealed cash, since i do it once before and it arrive safely. ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

English-subtitled Korean Dramas up to 77% Off