Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  farayas : (12 November 2014 - 07:50 PM) holy crap we're back! thanks lily bb <3
@  bluelily : (08 November 2014 - 10:40 AM) 11 YEARS!
@  bluelily : (15 March 2014 - 08:22 PM) When Yunho has a haristyle that makes you cry. Who is doing this to you?
@  imprinted : (29 December 2013 - 09:04 PM) 10 best year that ever happened in kpop
@  Fobbiyo : (27 December 2013 - 05:48 PM) i will never forget you guys
@  Fobbiyo : (27 December 2013 - 05:47 PM) Happy 10th year anniversary to my boys
@  bluelily : (15 December 2013 - 05:02 PM) THE ANNI IS GETTING SO CLOSE!
@  tvxq_luv : (10 December 2013 - 12:25 AM) ahh, i know~
@  hikarinome : (09 December 2013 - 11:02 PM) :D
@  hikarinome : (09 December 2013 - 11:01 PM) hiii
@  bluelily : (01 December 2013 - 07:08 PM) Can u believe it has been 10 years?
@  bluelily : (01 December 2013 - 07:07 PM) AHHHHHH!!! Its almost here,,
@  tvxq_luv : (04 November 2013 - 06:43 PM) I haven't logged on here in eons... :O
@  imprinted : (03 November 2013 - 04:18 PM) same here
@  4everjaejae : (20 October 2013 - 02:00 AM) I miss the old days :(
@  4everjaejae : (20 October 2013 - 12:02 AM) Uh only me online :(
@  4everjaejae : (20 October 2013 - 12:01 AM) Konnichiwa minna-san~~ o-hissashiburi desu ne~~
@  jaebelle : (19 October 2013 - 09:59 AM) hi guys! any yunjae shippers here? im currently selling a korean yunjae doujinshi(fancomic) and yunjae chocolates! feel free to visit my storenvy or livejournal! thank you! here's my blogspot! http://sparklingmick...un.blogspot.jp/ :D
@  bluelily : (09 October 2013 - 04:49 AM) Jaejoong's new teaser image...........dead.
@  farayas : (25 September 2013 - 03:38 AM) Helloooooo~

Photo

[OTHER][PROJECT] "Postcard Blessing JaeJoong" Event

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#1 rockjj_flack

rockjj_flack

T

• T
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:14 AM

mission was completed. Thank you to all for your assist and attention.
People who sent your postcards out, please do track your emails.
Relax, because your postcards are being sent to him---KIM Jaejung.

:hug:

Thank you Ringy and Tohosomnia :dance:

This project aims to send a postcard blessing Jaejung's coming birthday on 26th January 2010. It was organized by ROCKJJ (website could be found via google) which is a Chinese oriented fansite focusing on Jaejoong. Therefore it is a project full of trusty. For more details, please check: :rofl:

Credit: ROCKJJ

[BirthDay WISHES] Worldwide Birthday Blessing to JaeJung
------------------------------English-----------------------------
For the sake of JaeJung's coming BirthDay on 26th January, 2010; we hereby ask help and intend to gather all best wishes from you guys staying throughout the world! Those who also love JaeJung but live in America/Australia/Europe/Africa or elsewhere--seldom have a chance to reach him so directly, Please allow us to represent you to pass the love and move him in this way. If you are eager to show him a super surprise, NO hesitating, please join in us.

Wherever you are, Whatever you stay there for, please send us your words via postcards. We'll translate your words into Korean or Japanese and hand in them with your original postcards to Jaejoong before the birthday.

TIMING: 2nd November 2009----3rd January 2010
Only if your postcard can be reached to us before 3rd January 2010, please send it without hesitation!

STEPS TO DO IT:

1. Choose a special or a beautfiul postcard in your opinion, write down blessing words (without couple or fangirling topics) in English or Korean or Japanese.

2. Show your country and city in the postcard without other personal contact information, and remember to leave the place for stamp and postmark.

3. Express "dear JAEJUNG, Happy Birthday to you!" BOTH in KOREAN as shown in the picture below:
Posted Image

ATTENTION:

1) Must remember to add a name (your signature) somewhere in the postcard;

2) If it's impossible to write in English/Korean or Japanese, you can use Chinese/Thai/Portuguese/French or your native language (infroming us in the email);

3) Korea is the most appreciated place to which you send your postcard. However there are also other alternatives depending on your case as follow.

Addresses: (click on "show" to see the addresses you need)
Spoiler

IF there is any question, please fast reply in here.
IF there is any comment or suggestion, you can also email to: rockjj@live.cn

Merry x'ams beforehand to everyone in here.
Though it's a proposal seemed not huge, let us do everything that we can to show the love.

This is theENGLISH version only, Português & Francais & 한글 & 日本語 & ภาษาไทย & 中文 are available if required!! Awaiting your help!!

Edited by rockjj_flack, 23 January 2010 - 12:41 AM.

#2 farayas

farayas

.:Changmin's Toujin:.

• Changmin's
  • 1,389 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:16 AM

Uhm.. The hide doesn't seem to be working.. Anyways, I think this project is worth a try.. I'll sign up for this. Though I am confused about the message part.. Exactly what do we have to write on the postcard? And what'll happen to the other cards that don't make the cut for the top 126?

Posted Image
"The cut-up truths everyone changes as they please, slowly become exaggerated lies."
- Rumor, KYHD -

#3 Shawnodese

Shawnodese

To my groom... <3

• Jaejoong's
  • 2,281 posts
  • LocationIstanbul~TURKEY

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:46 AM

Uhmm I'm in Europe, so I'll send it to Portugal till 15th or 20th December right?
But I couldn't understand that if I wrote it in my language or English or Korean or Japanese cuz I can write English,Turkish and Korean. Which one is better??

BTW why is it 126? cuz of 1.26.1986?? So what about the card which left after 126??

Posted Image
Posted Image
Shawnodese@tohosomnia.net

#4 rockjj_flack

rockjj_flack

T

• T
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:01 AM

Uhm.. The hide doesn't seem to be working.. Anyways, I think this project is worth a try.. I'll sign up for this. Though I am confused about the message part.. Exactly what do we have to write on the postcard? And what'll happen to the other cards that don't make the cut for the top 126?

u can write anything u want to say!! ANYTHING~~~ just remember to add "happy bday!" in korean and your first language in the end~~!!

those cards left behind top 126 will be remained as a record, and we may use it in the following events. However, we can send it back to u, if you want. but one thing is, it might be costly for us, so I'm not quite sure about this, can I respond you for sure later??

THX for being interested!!!! :dance:

Uhmm I'm in Europe, so I'll send it to Portugal till 15th or 20th December right?
But I couldn't understand that if I wrote it in my language or English or Korean or Japanese cuz I can write English,Turkish and Korean. Which one is better??

BTW why is it 126? cuz of 1.26.1986?? So what about the card which left after 126??

you can use any language you want~!! we will translate for you if it is not korean or japanese!~~ BTW how can you learn so many languages??!!!!! :annoyed:

yes you are right. 126 is for 1/26~~~~ about the cards remained from 126, we'd like to keep it as a record, and they're possible to be used in following events. I am not sure whether we can send it back to u or not. I will give you a response later, is it ok????

#5 farayas

farayas

.:Changmin's Toujin:.

• Changmin's
  • 1,389 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:31 AM

Ah okay.. So anything can go on the card ne.. Is it okay if I write it, the birthday wish I mean, in the 4 languages I know? English, Korean, Japanese and Malay. And it's okay, you don't have to send it back ^^ That'll just add on extra costs that you don't need :D

Posted Image
"The cut-up truths everyone changes as they please, slowly become exaggerated lies."
- Rumor, KYHD -

#6 Shawnodese

Shawnodese

To my groom... <3

• Jaejoong's
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:12 AM

you can use any language you want~!! we will translate for you if it is not korean or japanese!~~ BTW how can you learn so many languages??!!!!! :annoyed:

yes you are right. 126 is for 1/26~~~~ about the cards remained from 126, we'd like to keep it as a record, and they're possible to be used in following events. I am not sure whether we can send it back to u or not. I will give you a response later, is it ok????

If I wrote it In Turkish how will u translate it? I'm thinking of writing the message in English and adding some Korean words on it. So is it OK??
I just know exactly Turkish, Others are so poor (I'm just learning) XD

BTW Can we send several postcards to you to get more chance to convey it to JJ??

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 marehn17

marehn17

Jae's Ninja

• TVXQ
  • 355 posts
  • LocationBatangas, Philippines

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:51 PM

>>> so it's best if we'll write our message in jap or kor, right? how about a token or gift? can we also send that along with the postcard??

(avie) credits to wen + (sigie) credits to maria
Posted Image

~ MaRiA gOt To IntRoDuCe HeRsElF ~

#8 rockjj_flack

rockjj_flack

T

• T
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:22 AM

Ah okay.. So anything can go on the card ne.. Is it okay if I write it, the birthday wish I mean, in the 4 languages I know? English, Korean, Japanese and Malay. And it's okay, you don't have to send it back ^^ That'll just add on extra costs that you don't need :D

that will be peeeeeeerfect~~!!! :dance:

If I wrote it In Turkish how will u translate it? I'm thinking of writing the message in English and adding some Korean words on it. So is it OK??
I just know exactly Turkish, Others are so poor (I'm just learning) XD

BTW Can we send several postcards to you to get more chance to convey it to JJ??

[/b]

haha~ English+korean is fine~ anyway... we will find a way to translate it if it is turkish~ :innocent:

You can send more than one card~ it's up to you~~~~~ :thumbsup:

>>> so it's best if we'll write our message in jap or kor, right? how about a token or gift? can we also send that along with the postcard??

haha... we expect your mother tongue...but you can write in japanese or korean if you like~~ it's up to you~~~ just show your love and wishes to JJ~~~

I'm not sure about the gift, it's not included in our events, and we will prepare some presents for JJ as well. so I'm afraid we cannot take the responsibility if we fail to pass your gift to JJ....SOOOOOOORRY about that!!!!!>< T.T

Guys~!!! for the cards which may left out of 126, we will send it to JJ as the second part of present!!! FOR SURE!!!!!

#9 marehn17

marehn17

Jae's Ninja

• TVXQ
  • 355 posts
  • LocationBatangas, Philippines

Posted 05 December 2009 - 08:59 PM

haha... we expect your mother tongue...but you can write in japanese orkorean if you like~~ it's up to you~~~ just show your love and wishesto JJ~~~

I'm not sure about the gift, it's not included in our events, and wewill prepare some presents for JJ as well. so I'm afraid we cannot takethe responsibility if we fail to pass your gift to JJ....SOOOOOOORRYabout that!!!!!>< T.T

Guys~!!! for the cards which may left out of 126, we will send it to JJ as the second part of present!!! FOR SURE!!!!!

>>ahh..i see..that's alright :) thanks!!
:)

(avie) credits to wen + (sigie) credits to maria
Posted Image

~ MaRiA gOt To IntRoDuCe HeRsElF ~

#10 Guest_cekusa_*

Guest_cekusa_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:15 AM

when's the deadline again? :)

i want to pass one. :)

#11 rockjj_flack

rockjj_flack

T

• T
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:27 PM

when's the deadline again? :)

i want to pass one. :)

dear~ please,

pass it >3< now

Timing of this event: 2nd Nov. 2009 ---- 3rd January 2010; definitely welcome your postcard.
Saying that please send it out at latest before 20th Dec. 2009, 'cause sometimes unexpected factors like: the climate will enlarge the difficulty.

We also need some time to translate your words and of course decorate it and finally hand in them to Jaejoong~o~
thank you, anticipating your postcard. (IF in Europe, please send the card to Portugal: SU Di)

by the way, Ringy or someone, is the quote working correctly like so? and.. is there anyone who can teach me how to make the "hide" function works..555..(I wanna hide those personal info. to protect girls)

#12 ILEE

ILEE

-We all will smile again- :D

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,432 posts
  • Locationland of my likings.....

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:22 AM

Okay, i'll participate in this! But if we can't write in Korean or Japanese, you guys will translate for us? aw man, there's only 126 spots? how come?
oh, and for the hide thing. instead of "hide" put in "spoiler"
Spoiler

Question: Do we just write Happy Birthday? or can we write other stuff? like a complete message?

List of Fanfics

#13 rockjj_flack

rockjj_flack

T

• T
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:02 AM

Okay, i'll participate in this! But if we can't write in Korean or Japanese, you guys will translate for us? aw man, there's only 126 spots? how come?
oh, and for the hide thing. instead of "hide" put in "spoiler"

Spoiler

Question: Do we just write Happy Birthday? or can we write other stuff? like a complete message?

yes/
English with that "dear Jaejung, hAppy birthday to you" in Korean is appreciated.
the sentence in Korean was shown in the first thread both shown in characters and in Image.

and, thx ^^ for the hide information^^
Happy Birthday with other stuff like a complete message is definitely what we are requiring.

Don't worry. 126 posts just as a reference. further - - we do not receive as much as 126 cards, that's why we turn to Somnia and ask for help from you all in here.^^ awaiting your postcard to Portugal: SU Di.

#14 Guest_ayu20_*

Guest_ayu20_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2009 - 12:38 AM

i want participated it...
but where i can send it??

#15 rockjj_flack

rockjj_flack

T

• T
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 10:08 AM

i want participated it...
but where i can send it??

thank you~ if you can send it soon

@ayu20:
if you do locate in Indonnesia, you can send the postcard either to South Korea/Japan or Australia
could you see the addresses of people who are taking care of different regions?
as reference
For people in Europe: Portugal
South & North America: Canada
Asia: South Korea OR Japan
Oceania: Australia
Africa: Cabo Verde

IF you click to "show" next to the Spoiler, they'll be shown to you in detailed
(otherwise, I'll cancel the "Spoiler" to make addresses being public)

NO Couple/fangirling thoughts, just your simple blessing words to Jae
or wishes to his coming BirthD~ or best regards to him with TVXQ~
just additionally>> say to him "happy bd, dear" as shown both in image and characters to you in the first thread~

English/Korean/Japanese/Chinese are most appreciated languages you'll use; if not, Thai/French/Spanish/Portuguese or (with informing us in the email which language you used after sending your postcard out) your native tongue are accepted too. We'll make sure to deal with it as best as possible. thank you for support~~

#16 greknic

greknic

• Newbies
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:58 AM

I'll like to join this too but 2moro is 15th already...
I check from my place to Japan, airmail is about 3-5days or Korea, airmail takes 4-6days.
If it's possible I'll mail it before 20th

#17 lea_lyana

lea_lyana

Yoochun's Wife

• TVXQ!'s
  • 602 posts
  • LocationYoochun's heart??? lol...Malaysia

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:04 PM

i'll definitely participate!
i'm in malaysia...any suggestion where can i post it???
australia or south korea?
anyway, good job!
:thumbsup:

Posted ImagePosted Image

411-siggie by Farayas

-

#18 rockjj_flack

rockjj_flack

T

• T
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:00 AM

thanks so much! girls!
today is a good day, xiah's birthday, and 10 days before the x'mas, isn't it :)

I'll like to join this too but 2moro is 15th already...
I check from my place to Japan, airmail is about 3-5days or Korea, airmail takes 4-6days.
If it's possible I'll mail it before 20th

yes, please send. No hesitating :)

1. deadline is just a reference, let us do it asap. Though the postcard will be delayed for some reason, we'll take care and still make sure to deliver it to Jae in future.personally from EU to Korea, it takes me about 6-8 days,so: if you'd like, directly to Korean with standard post will be fine.
2. don't forget to send also an email informing about your personal information and contents or your card: rockjj@live.cn

i'll definitely participate!
i'm in malaysia...any suggestion where can i post it???
australia or south korea?
anyway, good job!
:thumbsup:

thank you, lea_lyana. Korea could be your choice.
may be you can write in Chinese too? I am a Chinese and English spoken girl. nice to meet you in here.:)
don't forget to send also an email informing about your personal information and contents or your card: rockjj@live.cn

and,,, are you ready for the 29th Japanese single "Break out" which is released on 27th Jan. 2010 right after Jae's birth-
find your way and reserve, spread the news widely, let us do everything that we can for JAE and for TVXQ. LOVE you all, thx

#19 Shawnodese

Shawnodese

To my groom... <3

• Jaejoong's
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:49 AM

I sent it today to Portugal.
They said It will take 10-12 days to reach there from Turkey.
I hope Our wishes reach JJ at time :)
Thanks so much for this project ^^ :hug: <3<3<3

BTW CDo I have a chance to learn if it reaches you or not????

Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 greknic

greknic

• Newbies
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 08:40 AM

Late reply, I've already send the postcard out previously.
And I just send an email to rockjj...

cheers,
nicole.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

English-subtitled Korean Dramas up to 77% Off