People who sent your postcards out, please do track your emails.
Relax, because your postcards are being sent to him---KIM Jaejung.
Thank you Ringy and Tohosomnia
This project aims to send a postcard blessing Jaejung's coming birthday on 26th January 2010. It was organized by ROCKJJ (website could be found via google) which is a Chinese oriented fansite focusing on Jaejoong. Therefore it is a project full of trusty. For more details, please check:
[BirthDay WISHES] Worldwide Birthday Blessing to JaeJung
For the sake of JaeJung's coming BirthDay on 26th January, 2010; we hereby ask help and intend to gather all best wishes from you guys staying throughout the world! Those who also love JaeJung but live in America/Australia/Europe/Africa or elsewhere--seldom have a chance to reach him so directly, Please allow us to represent you to pass the love and move him in this way. If you are eager to show him a super surprise, NO hesitating, please join in us.
Wherever you are, Whatever you stay there for, please send us your words via postcards. We'll translate your words into Korean or Japanese and hand in them with your original postcards to Jaejoong before the birthday.
TIMING: 2nd November 2009----3rd January 2010
Only if your postcard can be reached to us before 3rd January 2010, please send it without hesitation!
STEPS TO DO IT:
1. Choose a special or a beautfiul postcard in your opinion, write down blessing words (without couple or fangirling topics) in English or Korean or Japanese.
2. Show your country and city in the postcard without other personal contact information, and remember to leave the place for stamp and postmark.
3. Express "dear JAEJUNG, Happy Birthday to you!" BOTH in KOREAN as shown in the picture below:
1) Must remember to add a name (your signature) somewhere in the postcard;
2) If it's impossible to write in English/Korean or Japanese, you can use Chinese/Thai/Portuguese/French or your native language (infroming us in the email);
3) Korea is the most appreciated place to which you send your postcard. However there are also other alternatives depending on your case as follow.
Addresses: (click on "show" to see the addresses you need)
IF there is any question, please fast reply in here.
IF there is any comment or suggestion, you can also email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Merry x'ams beforehand to everyone in here.
Though it's a proposal seemed not huge, let us do everything that we can to show the love.
This is theENGLISH version only, Português & Francais & 한글 & 日本語 & ภาษาไทย & 中文 are available if required!! Awaiting your help!!
Edited by rockjj_flack, 23 January 2010 - 12:41 AM.