Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  chibbi : (20 January 2018 - 05:19 PM) this was such a great place. I am actually shocked that to this day is still floating in the web. I'm deleting my account, you can finde me on twitter as tohoberry. See ya!
@  4everjaejae : (20 August 2017 - 11:00 PM) annyeong!
@  farayas : (22 April 2017 - 09:15 PM) Wow... It's like this place got stuck in time...
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:28 AM) is this forum still active?
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:27 AM) haii
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:55 AM) Listening to TS's Faded Dreams that was made for the boys YEARS ago.
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) good to be back here after years. anyone still remember Anthra_JJ?
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) well ANNYEONGGGGGGG!!!!
@  bluelily : (05 May 2016 - 07:32 PM) Ayu!
@  hikarinome : (05 May 2016 - 07:46 AM) lily!
@  bluelily : (03 May 2016 - 02:32 PM) Nothing much.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) :D whats up?!
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) bt its been so long since i last been here, i dun remember my password.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) im im not new,
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) hi
@  dong5bang : (19 March 2016 - 04:34 AM) hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@  Kattiee : (28 November 2015 - 05:52 AM) :yum:  :brooding:  :w00t:  :dance:  :hug:  and damn I've missed these smilies too
@  Kattiee : (28 November 2015 - 05:51 AM) it's been too long since we all last talked, I hope you're all well and I miss you guys
@  hikarinome : (17 October 2015 - 02:06 AM) and you have no idea how nice it is to see familiar names💖
@  hikarinome : (17 October 2015 - 02:05 AM) haven't been here for too long i've even forgotten my password logging in just now :(

[OTHER] [PROJECT] PICTURES AND ARTWORKS FOR TVXQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_cekusa_*

Guest_cekusa_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:29 PM

THE TVXQ FANS AND THE BOYS HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT AT THE END OF THE YEAR, AND WE (AS FANS) , ARE ALSO VERY EMOTIONAL WITH WHAT'S GOING ON RIGHT NOW.

AND IN LINE WITH THIS, AS THE BIG EAST HAS BEEN PREPARING LOTS FOR THE 6TH ANNIVERSARY AND ALL ELSE, WE WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE BY MAKING A CHANCE FOR THE PHILIPPINE FANS TO GIVE SOME LOVE TOO.

1ST, WE ARE ENCOURAGING EVERYONE TO BUY THE MIROTIC LIVE ALBUM THAT WILL BE RELEASED ON DECEMBER 15, 2009.. .this is philippine version (MAKE TVXQ NUMBER 1 IS BIG EAST AND CASSIOPEIA'S GOAL ALL OVER THE WORLD)

2ND, PRE-ORDER THEIR BREAK OUT SINGLE (ANY VERSION WILL DO) THAT WILL BE RELEASED LAST WEEK OF JANUARY 2010.

3RD.....

this one costs FREE!!

(donation are also accepted, please ask or more info)

SEND US YOUR PICTURES WITH YOUR TVXQ MEMORABILIA / ANY PICTURE THAT SHOWS SOME LOVE FOR TVXQ AND PLACE YOUR MESSAGES ON THEM TOO

(we are not after pictures that you usually see on the net and all, we are after the picture you took yourselves or the message you want to convey to the members)

-- so as much as possible, please edit and place your names and country --

so recap:

1. picture (picture you took yourselves / own edited picture)

2. MESSAGE is a MUST

3. NAME and COUNTRY is also a MUST

(see restrictions below)

4. don't forget the thank you message to mr. matsuura of AVEX

(to be sent separately from the pictures-- word document would do)

(VIA EDIT, PAINT/ PAINTSHOP)... SEND US A COPY OF YOUR PICTURES, VIA SNAIL MAIL / EMAIL / BY JUST POSTING THE LINKS TO US (file types, .jpeg/.jpg, any printable file types will do)

then we will be the ones in charge of the printing and mailing once everything has been settled.

BE NEAT!!

BE CREATIVE!!

BE PRESENTABLE!

REMEMBER, WE ARE ONLY GOING TO PRINT THEM RIGHT AWAY, SO WE WILL NOT EDIT THEM ANYMORE!

'THE MESSAGE COUNTS THE MOST!!'

(IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR PICTURES TO BE SHOWN, YOU CAN ALWAYS GET PICTURES OF ANYTHING OR GET LIKE AN ABSTRACT PICTURE.. THAT WOULD BE COOL-- JUST DONT FORGET THE MESSAGE)

HOW ITS GOING TO BE PRESENTED:

SCRAP BOOK TYPE

(please email for more suggestions)

RESTRICTIONS APPLY:

-NO CONTACT INFORMATION SHOULD BE GIVEN, (EMAIL/ ADDRESS, NOT ALLOWED)

- DON'T FORGET TO PLACE YOUR NAMES!!!!

- NO FOUL PICTURE PLEASE! (BY FOUL , WE MEAN SEDUCTIVE? AND REALLY OUT OF THE LINE IF YOU KNOW WHAT WE MEAN... LIKE THOSE 'BLOODY LETTERS AND WHAT NOT' HAHA! )

DEADLINE :

DECEMBER 19, 2009

(so that it can arrive by december 25th, our boys will be in JAPAN, which we will mail by AVEX)

oh, and before i forget, send some heartwarming thank you messages to Mr. Matsuura too, for taking care of the boys in japan and for reassuring us fans.... =)

(a word document will do for this one, since we are going to be the ones to compile the messages for Mr. Matsuura)

HURRY!!! DEADLINE IS FAST APPROACHING!!!

EMAIL ADDRESS:

pjenni_12@yahoo.com

(please entitle the email as

'k8s project picture)

MMS @

09177187191 / 09172489992

(for more information, please contact same ^^)

THANK YOU!!!

LETS DO THIS SIMPLE THING TO LIFT THE BOYS' SPIRIT UP AND REASSURE THEM THAT THEY'RE NOT ONLY LOVED IN JAPAN/KOREA, BUT ALL OVER THE WORLD.

=)

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!

--

~k8s~

http://keeping8simpl...st-xmas-project

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT.

THANKS!

OPEN TO ALL!!
PLEASE REPOST OR PASS TO OTHER FANS WHO MIGHT BE WILLING TO PARTICIPATE.

send in your pictures now! deadline tomorrow! http://keeping8simpl...ournal/item/145

Edited by Fobbiyo, 22 December 2009 - 03:15 PM.
Approved. :)

#2 hikarinome

hikarinome

the pop will always.be.dirty.

• Directors
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:09 PM

Project's finished, closing topic :)

missing pictures in my posts due to tinypic suspending my account. zzzzzz... sorry for the inconvenience!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

English-subtitled Korean Dramas up to 77% Off