What is it?
"Thanks To.." is a project set up by Tohosomnia that aims to send the international fans' thanks and support to Cassiopeia in Korea. Similar to "To. TVXQ From. Cassiopeia" which can be found here. "Thanks To.." will be a compilation of letters that will be translated into Korean and posted on Daum.
Where will the letters be posted?
How will this project be done?
Letters written by international fans are to be posted here where one will be picked every week, translated, and put up on Daum.
Is a Tohosomnia account necessary?
Yes. A Tohosomnia account is necessary to participate in this project.
Where should letters be posted?
Please post letters on this thread Why? Your friendly Korean translator likes to keep everything in one place, that's why
A letter will be picked, translated and posted every Saturday and the translated version as well as comments will be posted in Tohosomnia on Saturday.
1. This is a letter to Cassiopeia NOT TVXQ. Please remember to address and talk about Cassiopeia.
2. No promotions of your personal blogs/forums/whatever else. These are letters of support/love/unity, not a chance to get Cassiopeia to see whatever you're doing on your personal blogs. If any are found, your letter will not be used.
3. You are allowed to include pictures, graphics, drawing, anything that your heart desires. You may even include a picture of you or your DBSK fan friends. Anything is nice.
4. Be creative! Use different colors, fonts, sizes, etc. But remember, we will be looking for the best content, not how pretty it looks. Although, the aesthetic aspect could be a bonus
5. Please include your username/real name (if you would like) and the city and country of your residence.
6. After you are done with your letter, please post it here.
7.* Usually, in Daum Television, letters end with a phrase such as "We are the one, eternally" or "TVXQ and Cassiopeia, forever as one". Be creative! Make up your own phrase to put at the end of your letter
8. You will be notified if your letter has been chosen through PMs.
*What does rule number 7 mean? Here's an example:
^ This is the one that most people use. They'll put a phrase at the end of their post that the commenters will use in their replies. After using the phrase, people use a / to separate their comments and their phrase and they continue to write their opinions as they did in the example before. The arrowed red ones are examples. Sometimes, people just put the phrase and that's it, but don't worry! That means they agree with what you've said and support it.
Note: The names of the writers have been pixelized out, and will be done so for each feedback we return (it's considered respecting the other person's online identity in Korea)
If you have any questions, please PM jeeelim5