Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  farayas : (12 November 2014 - 07:50 PM) holy crap we're back! thanks lily bb <3
@  bluelily : (08 November 2014 - 10:40 AM) 11 YEARS!
@  bluelily : (15 March 2014 - 08:22 PM) When Yunho has a haristyle that makes you cry. Who is doing this to you?
@  imprinted : (29 December 2013 - 09:04 PM) 10 best year that ever happened in kpop
@  Fobbiyo : (27 December 2013 - 05:48 PM) i will never forget you guys
@  Fobbiyo : (27 December 2013 - 05:47 PM) Happy 10th year anniversary to my boys
@  bluelily : (15 December 2013 - 05:02 PM) THE ANNI IS GETTING SO CLOSE!
@  tvxq_luv : (10 December 2013 - 12:25 AM) ahh, i know~
@  hikarinome : (09 December 2013 - 11:02 PM) :D
@  hikarinome : (09 December 2013 - 11:01 PM) hiii
@  bluelily : (01 December 2013 - 07:08 PM) Can u believe it has been 10 years?
@  bluelily : (01 December 2013 - 07:07 PM) AHHHHHH!!! Its almost here,,
@  tvxq_luv : (04 November 2013 - 06:43 PM) I haven't logged on here in eons... :O
@  imprinted : (03 November 2013 - 04:18 PM) same here
@  4everjaejae : (20 October 2013 - 02:00 AM) I miss the old days :(
@  4everjaejae : (20 October 2013 - 12:02 AM) Uh only me online :(
@  4everjaejae : (20 October 2013 - 12:01 AM) Konnichiwa minna-san~~ o-hissashiburi desu ne~~
@  jaebelle : (19 October 2013 - 09:59 AM) hi guys! any yunjae shippers here? im currently selling a korean yunjae doujinshi(fancomic) and yunjae chocolates! feel free to visit my storenvy or livejournal! thank you! here's my blogspot! http://sparklingmick...un.blogspot.jp/ :D
@  bluelily : (09 October 2013 - 04:49 AM) Jaejoong's new teaser image...........dead.
@  farayas : (25 September 2013 - 03:38 AM) Helloooooo~

Photo

[PROJECT] Thanks To..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#21 Yun_hito

Yun_hito

강용혼 ibnida..XDD

• T
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:08 AM

Dear cassie..
well i know i'm way far from all of you..
so i just saving your fancams and fan taken picture to my private collections..
Seriously I'm not good at words..but for me, you help me so much to cure my longing feelings of them by looking at those fans collections..
I'm sorry if you guys might not want to share it but I'm trying to be honest...
Honestly they are my 1st idol and these 5 years have been so precious for me...
I learn alot since then...
How they their rise and fall sometimes affect me abit till now..
I really want to meet you guys and watch them together but...i never go abroad before..hehehe..
I'm still working on and collecting money..XD
okay..I'm kinda envy you guys...and proud of your faith..

how long
how much
how deep or shallow?

fill the empty with the full ones..
we are completing each other

Thank you cassiopeia

Posted Image

#22 cassiopeiastars

cassiopeiastars

T

• T
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 07:03 PM

Cassiopeia. No we aren't just a color.
We're a base... a heart, that's hidden in the night.
It's a base called Cassiopeia and inside that base is a heart, TVXQ.
You know Cassiopeia... even though we may be separated by time and
even though we may be separated by the huge bodies of oceans, no.
No that doesn't make us fall but only stronger because we aren't able to be together to fight as one.
We get paper cuts, we get poked at, we get talked about, we get looked down upon on, we fall and get scrapes,
we get hit upon hard, we cook and burn our hands, we get left alone, we get abandoned, and we get heartbroken.
We don't want to stand up and be a base anymore, we want to let go and to let day shine upon our heart.
We want to sit down, we want to sleep, we want to stop, and we want to cry but we can't—no... we won't. You know why Cassiopeia?
We're still standing together side by side, holding each others hand, and giving each other support for the hardships of tomorrow.
But do you know why we can't let the light shine down upon our heart Cassiopeia?
Well it's because our heart shines best in the night. It beats out lovely rhythms and pumps us our strengths.
But when there are days where they can't give us any strengths or beat out lovely rhythms to us and they are on their knees, we give it to them.
We stand together tall and we yell out as one, we fight as one and if the day is up and they don't have their strengths back yet,
we don't give up. We fight and fight until we see our heart standing, smiling and beating again.
So let's not let the day shine upon our heart. Let's not let it get even the tiniest scratch. Let's not let it get broken.
Let's not get swept away with the ocean but let us, Cassiopeia the base of our heart, TVXQ, let's shine bigger than the oceans
that separate us and let us shine the biggest, reddest ocean the world will ever see.
Posted Image
Let's all look up upon our star and remember the real reason why we came to adore it in the first place.
Let's keep it shining bright red. Let's keep it shining with five of them and one of us.
Let's not stare up one day and see those red brighten lights dim. Let's keep fighting as one.
You know why we should keep going Cassiopeia? You know why we are strong Cassiopeia? Do you know why?
Because it's all Thanks to you, our one base where one day we'll join together. Thanks to you for enduring the pain together and fighting together. Thanks to you, for not letting our heart break so easily.
So that means we shouldn't stop right Cassiopeia?
Cassiopeia. No we aren't just a color.

Username: cassiopeiastars
Name: Ariel L.
Note: Okay so after I wrote all of this I wasn't sure it was appropriate and it took me 3 hours to write it.
But I don't want to waste my time writing it and not post it.
So sorry if it isn't appropriate but please tell me if it is, okay?
Sorry if there is a lot of spelling errors also.

#23 wingsy

wingsy

• Newbies
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:06 AM

I was touched after reading the letters from Cassiopeia that have been translated so far and felt compelled to write one to Cassiopeia too. <3
To: Cassiopeia

There are times when I sit on the airplane flying back home or somewhere else, and when I see on the screen that the plane is currently flying over Korea or Japan, I can’t help but look out the window at the night sky and think, “Ahh, this is where TVXQ is right now, where Cassiopeia (or Bigeast) is! … this might be the closest to them I’ll ever get to be.”

Christmas, and I make a Christmas card for the five boys. I find an obscure address of their company online, and I don’t even know if the address is accurate but I mail the card anyways, wondering if there is any way the card will even make it to Korea.

And then there are times when I sit on my bed and sulk. Korean fans are called Cassiopeia. Japanese fans are called Bigeast. Where does that leave me? And even though it seems so insignificant and self-centered a question, it still hurts that, sometimes when TVXQ say their thanks to Cassiopeia, Bigeast, or their Chinese or Thai fans at the end of their breathtaking performances, I have to wonder in which part of their thanks I belong. So I sit there for an hour, thinking things like, would it be okay if I called myself an international Cassie?

Because of these feelings I have had, my “relationship” with Cassiopeia has always been a love-envy relationship, just like the relationship between a younger and elder sister. But also like how a little sister feels towards her elder sister, at the end of the day, I always find that my envy is near non-existent and that it is tremendous love that I actually feel the most towards Cassiopeia.

Where do I start though?

Around a month ago, international fans were discussing online about how we could possibly afford to buy both TVXQ’s Japanese single, Breakout, and their Best Album, and whether we would be better fans if we bought their best album rather than their single. Someone said something along the lines of:

Those who are more fortunate and can support the boys by buying both, buy it, and those who can’t, don’t, but it’s okay. We all do what we can do to support the boys, and even if some of us can’t do as much as others, we aren’t less fans.

At that time, I was really touched and reminded of Cassiopeia and international TVXQ fans. Because it's true. We all do what we can do to support the five boys that we love unconditionally.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

When I see pictures like these online, when I hear fan accounts about how Cassiopeia members were too shy to hug the boys even when given the chance so they ended up shaking the boys’ hands instead, I end up smiling and laughing with my heart feeling full from love because at those moments, I think to myself that Cassiopeia members really have beautiful hearts. There are those who scoff and say that it’s impossible for me to truly love TVXQ and Cassiopeia, strangers that I don’t know and I have never met. But I know that they are all wrong. In fact, I feel like our hearts have never been closer.

I remember watching TVXQ’s fifth anniversary talk on youtube. I remember that it touched our hearts. I also remember hearing Cassiopeia cry in the audience, whether out loud or in your hearts, and at that moment, I just knew.

Even though there may well be ten thousand differences separating us, and even though you were there live while I watched on youtube days later after translations were put up, when you cried, I heard and understood so well your pain but also your love and joy from seeing the boys. We may have never met, but how could we, people who share feelings so familiar and alike, people who understand each other’s hearts so well whether we realize it or not, people who are united through one love for five boys—how could we possibly be strangers? Instead, I feel like we are family who have known each other since forever.

I honestly love the Cassiopeia that has proved to the world and to those that have turned their backs on TVXQ that they were all wrong by still keeping faith and loving TVXQ even to this day.

I love the Cassiopeia that visited Yunho’s filming site and surprised everyone by being so helpful and always supportive.

I love the Cassiopeia that makes sites crash just because they all wanted to buy tickets to see the five people that we love.

I love the Cassiopeia that makes the boys (and me) laugh with their seemingly crazy questions for the boys (such as ‘What is the color of your underwear?’) when, in reality, part of it must have been to create a better mood and lighten the boys’ hearts by putting smiles on their faces.

When I hear people saying that Cassiopeia is a crazy group that is scary to mess with if anyone dares to insult the boys, I can’t help but smile knowingly, knowing that it’s not true—at least the “crazy” part isn’t. Seeing news of Cassiopeia calmly and maturely going to the Fair Trade Committee to explain the unlawful parts of TVXQ’s contracts, and patiently gathering the signatures of almost 200,000 for a petition to submit to the Seoul District Courts, my heart leapt with pride to realize that while TVXQ have been busy growing with their music, Cassiopeia had also matured during that time. Knowing that despite rumors and anti’s, Cassiopeia is still staying calm, strong, and determined because of their love for the boys, I know Cassiopeia is actually very rational and brave. To be honest, I feel proud to have Cassiopeia represent me as a fan.

And at night before I go to sleep, knowing that strong and steady Cassiopeia is there, right now, across the globe to protect and care for the boys makes it that much easier for me to breathe and fall asleep. For that, I am so thankful.

To Cassiopeia, the one that I admire, respect, and look up to, I love you! ~^___^~
We must all be a little tired by now, but be strong, my love. I'm proud of you.~

Actually, I also feel so lucky to be able to live under the same sky as TVXQ and Cassiopeia.
Posted Image

Cassiopeia, let’s always keep the faith and grow old together, forever being connected through this same beautiful unchanging love.<3

wingsy, USA
Always keep the faith.
TVXQ/DBSG/Tohoshinki will always be my first and last. Without them, there is no music.

#24 Guest_viona_*

Guest_viona_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2010 - 07:30 AM

Dear Cassiopeia:

This is true we are different, we live in different parts of the world and speak different languages, but we share one thing that brings us together , it's our love to TVXQ. This love that we have inherited from you and passed down to the hearts of everyone, this love that started from you and will continue forever.

You have accomplished a lot, and you have created love and trust in our souls , and you taught us to love , you have created the biggest miracle by staying next to TVXQ.
For this reason you was an example of faith and trust , and you are a source of confidence from all the fans.

You was standing next to TVXQ all the times, when they laugh and grieve and when they smile and cry. You suffered a lot of insults and pains, but you did not weaken. However, proved that you are stronger than the pains.

We, the international fans are proud of you, and want from you to move on in your creative projects and to be sure that we will always stand beside you and will support you , because we are the family that will stay together forever.

Because we are Dong Bang Shin Gi Fans.

With my love
Viona

#25 jeeelim5

jeeelim5

TVXQ's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,705 posts
  • LocationAn awesometastic place. Why... jealous?

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:31 AM

Note from your (very stressed out) Korean translator ^^;;

Hey guys *waves* Jee here with some sad news.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to do this project as I've been traveling a lot these past four weeks. Also, I can't restart the project until after mid-May because I have APs and SAT IIs on top of all the translating I do. And Paradise Meadow's coming up and I'll be translating that for GOE;SS.

So bear with my absence a little until then but after my last exam (May something... it's a Thursday), we'll swing right back into it! All the feedback will hopefully be up by then (both from Daum Television AND Yuaerubi). So if you'd like to keep posting letters to Cassiopeia here, that'd be great!

Love you all <3

-Jee, the camel that likes to roll around the sbox ;)

Posted Image
HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY TOHOSOMNIA♥
signature credits: Eternalove

#26 tetsuko-chin

tetsuko-chin

TVXQ's Best

• Buddies
  • 948 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:40 AM

Luv ya too JEE~ a whole bunch of more
and good luck with your exam

and looking forward to another awesome GOE;SS release
stay healthy and don't fall sick dear :hug:

Posted ImagePosted Image
Siggies : farayas I Nia's 411

#27 Guest_Lizzie03_*

Guest_Lizzie03_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:54 AM

Ermm..This really interesting..
Finally..
All the letters that I posted in my blog/etc can really maybe read by the Korean Cassiopeia...

So this is it,

Dear Cassiopeia,

Since December 26, 2003, we had been listening to Dong Bang Shin Ki voices, laughter and everything..
To be honest, they reaches today's achievement is all because of you besides their hard works..

We grow up together with them..
Watching their changes..
From A to Z..

I thank you very much to everyone that has been supporting them this 6 years..
We cares about them like how we care our own family members. Am I right?
We even spend half year with them..
Get to know who are they doing??
Get to know are they in good condition?

From the anti-fan case till the lawsuit..
We never giving up and hope on Dong Bang Shin Ki...
Praying to God everyday...
Hoping they are having a better day tomorrow than today..

I know...
I do understand the feeling when we receive the news saying they maybe disbanding..
I know how hurts is it..
I know how heart-breaking...
I know how many tissue you had use to wipe of the tears..

We had done everything to make them stay together like how they use to be..
Afterall, I know Dong Bang Shin Ki know that we still loving them...
Always keeping the faith..

Thank You everyone..
Everyone..
Thank You for loving Dong Bang Shin Ki..
Thank You for caring about Dong Bang Shin Ki..
Thank You for supporting Dong Bang Shin Ki..
Thank You for protecting Dong Bang Shin Ki..

My thanks to everyone will never ends..
I can only express this in my heart..
I'm so hoping that I can fly right now to around the world..
Thanks all the supporters..
My appreciation to you people will never...

Only God knows this..
Everyone...
I love You...

..:Together We Create Miracles:..

#28 eka05

eka05

• Newbies
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:30 AM

TO MY OTHER HALF, TO MY FAMILY... TO MY PRIDE.

Dear Cassiopeia,

THANK YOU. Do you know how much I want to say these words to you?
Do you know how thankful I am because I AM A PART OF YOU?
Do you know that BECAUSE OF YOU, I learned the importance of FAMILY & FRIENDSHIP?
Do you know how much I cried after knowing that YOU WERE PRESENT during the Dream Concert?
Do you know how much WE, International fans, APPRECIATED that?
Do you know the fact that YOU MADE US SO PROUD because of what you did?

Posted Image
“The pretty girl of TVXQ came.”
Did you know how dashing you looked because you held that towel with all your dignity and pride?

Posted Image
Just look at how YOU STILL STOOD OUT, and how BEAUTIFUL you still managed to have become, despite your small number...
Don't you feel... proud of yourself?
I HOPE YOU DO... because you made us all PROUD OF YOU.

Last night, after reading the updates about your presence during the Dream Concert, I made a short entry on my blog.
So, before I end my letter, I want to share it with you.

"Posted Image

"YOU ASK ME WHY I AM PROUD TO BE A PART OF CASSIOPEIA?

Well, the answer is very simple.

It’s because of this.

You see, this may not be like the usual pearl read sea that our eyes have already familiarized with, but LOOK… CASSIOPEIA WAS PRESENT. CASSIOPEIA WAS STILL THERE. THE RED BALLOONS WERE STILL VIVIDLY WITNESSED BY EVERYONE WHO WERE PRESENT DURING THE EVENT.

Despite TVXQ’s absence, Cassiopeia was still there to make it known to everyone that THEY ARE STILL ALIVE. And the Rising Gods of the East have never ended.

Now, tell me… WHO WOULD NOT BE PROUD TO BE PART OF A FANDOM LIKE THIS? A FAMILY LIKE THIS?

I bet… NO ONE.
"

It was brief, but my feelings were genuine...

Posted Image

TO MY DEAREST FANDOM... TO MY DEAREST CASSIOPEIA,

Posted Image
CHOOSING TO BE PART OF YOU WAS ONE OF THE BEST CHOICES I HAD IN MY LIFE.

Posted Image
THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A REASON TO BELIEVE IN OUR BOYS MORE THAN I ALREADY DO.

Posted Image
THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SAY THESE WORDS WITH SO MUCH EASE.

Posted Image
THANK YOU FOR LOVING THESE BOYS WITH ALL YOUR HEART.

Posted Image
LAST, BUT NEVER THE LEAST, THANK YOU, CASSIOPEIA. THANK YOU FOR HOLDING ON TO THE PROMISE THAT TVXQ MADE TO ALL OF US. THANK YOU FOR GIVING THEM YOUR UNTIRING SUPPORT. THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING THEM. THANK YOU FOR NOT LOSING HOPE. JUST...THANK YOU... THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

FOREVER DOES EXIST.
IT EXISTS FOR TVXQ & CASSIOPEIA.

JUST HOLD ON TIGHT. DON'T EVER LET GO.
AND TOGETHER, LET'S PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT THERE REALLY IS SUCH THING CALLED 'ETERNITY'.

-Erika Paulino(eka05), Philippines

Posted Image
You do believe it exists, too, don't you?
The Fanghei

#29 baka_kayun

baka_kayun

TVXQ!'s

• TVXQ!'s
  • 533 posts
  • Location-the hole-

Posted 24 May 2010 - 04:17 AM

Ha! Mine kinda sucks, but here goes...I'm kinda embarrassed to post too =="

Dear Cassiopeia,
We don’t know each other but we are all bounded by our love for TVXQ.
We cry, laugh, smile and become angry because of them but as international fans we cannot do much for them, this is why we are so thankful for you, we are so thankful that there is a Cassiopeia who exists to look after our boys for us.

Due to lies and failures I lost all hope for the future

It is you who seeks the truth for us and it is you who help us remain strong. When rumours of disbandment arose you stood your ground and said it will never happen. You helped us keep our faith and you reminded us of the love between us and TVXQ. It is Cassiopeia who helps us stand straight.

Do you know that I'm always sorry

I want to say sorry, sorry Cassiopeia. I’m sorry that we cannot be there to help share this burden. I’m sorry that we cannot be there to face rain and storm with you. I’m sorry we cannot be there to help you rally for our boys. I'm sorry that we are unable to do anything.

Like the stars that light up the sky

And thankyou. Thankyou for always being there for TVXQ when we can’t be. Thankyou for being their light and our light. Thankyou for always keeping the faith in TVXQ. Thankyou for doing everything in your power to protect TVXQ. Thankyou for existing.

Cause you're my miracle

TVXQ is our god and you are their guardian angel, you pave the path for us to walk on and we are forever indebted to you for giving you such a strenuous task. But no matter how far the ocean keeps us apart, we are all fans of TVXQ, whether we are International Cassiopeia or Korean Cassiopeia, we exist as Cassiopeia, we are one with TVXQ.
This is why I propose this: even though we cannot physically be there to support TVXQ with you, whether you feel tired, happy or sad, please post your thoughts, even if it is through a computer screen we will be here to support you just as you have supported us.

We will endure whatever path we have to walk, together.

Rebekah (baka_kayun)
Australia

Posted Image
Credits: Eternalove @ tohosomnia.net

#30 Guest_Mrs.KimJunsu_*

Guest_Mrs.KimJunsu_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:23 PM

Dear Cassiopeia,

Cassiopeia. This word completes the identity of all the TVXQ fans all over the world. But you Korean Cassiopeia made us, International fans who we are today.
We know how much sacrifice you have to give just to make our boys happy. We know how many drops of tears you had shed every time something bad or good happens. You guys made us stronger every day and you guys made us keep our faiths stronger.

When the disbandment rumors broke, our hearts got broken as well. I know it was a hard journey for all of us but we have to stand up and keep going. We have to keep our faiths stronger to motivate our boys to move on. I was really overwhelmed when you guys showed your unending support and love for our TVXQ during the 2010 Dream Concert because that made me realize that TVXQ was never forgotten and will never be forgotten.

I felt so sorry when people misunderstand or go against your doings but oh well, we cannot please every one to like us. As long as we are not doing anything wrong and we're not hurting anyone, we'll continue our advocacy. Spread the TVXQ love. My heart broke when I knew that you guys were treated badly every time you guys go to different places just to show your love for TVXQ. Those kind of people are the ones who doesn't know that really meaning of moral support.

Lastly, I want to thank you because you guys have been a strong foundation. Not only for TVXQ but for us as well. You guys taught us to be strong and to hold on in times of despair. You guys made us believe that every thing is possible as long as you put your heart in every thing that you do. I thank God because I was able to meet people like you. I know we haven't met personally but because of our love for TVXQ, that linked us together. Because of you guys, I'm proud to say that I'm a Cassiopeia because Cassiopeia proved to the whole world that the word ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH does exist. We, International fans are and forever proud of you. ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH. HOLD ON. SPREAD THE LOVE.

CASSIOPEIA are TVXQ's FOREVER GIRLFRIENDS<333

Posted Image

Anne(Mrs.KimJunsu)
Philippines

#31 jeeelim5

jeeelim5

TVXQ's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 07:14 PM

THANKS TO.. WILL BEGIN ON JUNE 4TH

Letter to be used will be announced on the 3rd

Posted Image

#32 jeeelim5

jeeelim5

TVXQ's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 04:42 AM

The letter to Cassiopeia that will be translated this week is by Lizzie03.
You will be notified by a PM when translated feedback is posted :)

Note to previous posters: Your comments will be sent to you in the next couple of days :) Please keep an eye out for them!

Posted Image

#33 Guest_Lizzie03_*

Guest_Lizzie03_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:57 PM

Thank You..Thank You..
I received the feedback...Thank You!!
*crying*

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH~

#34 jeeelim5

jeeelim5

TVXQ's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:07 AM

The letter to Cassiopeia that will be translated this week is by eka05.
You will be notified by a PM when translated feedback is posted :)

*Was pushed back one day due to the Greece vs. Korea match

Posted Image

#35 enigmaticma

enigmaticma

Jaejoong Lover

• TVXQ
  • 338 posts
  • LocationCasablanca; Morocco

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:54 AM

To My Big Hope ... Cassiopeia

some time i can't understand, how a fan club can be so awesome...some time i ask my self if i deserve to be a DBSK fan... because if you look carefully i didn't work hard to show my support like you, i told my self that i'm sad because I'm not like you, you who make me believing in something now : LOVE & FRIENDSHIP ...I'm not so strong as you, you who still shining in my sky. I want so to thank you, for the new life you give to me... i was alone now i'm a member of a big family. i don't know how to describ more my feeling, It is just like a Light which make me looking in front of me not behind... I think it the most close Description to you.
you was here when we couldn't support our stars...five stars ... You did what almost of us wanted to do and this is something we want to thank you for: to be here for us.
we are far, we are different but something are make us same: we are glad to be
Cassiopiens in our heart, mind and soul.

I'm sorry if i didn't thank you before, I'm sorry if i wasn't there, to be an other hand who support your projects, you hard works, your sacrifices. I promise that now I'm working hard to be a good fan and that in the futur, i will be a good cassie.

Your big supporter

Hajar

01/09/2010 From Casablanca Morocco

"ALWAYS FIVE IS THE BIG HOPE THAT WE FIGHT FOR"

Posted Image
credits to: DBSK fan attitude
give him a 2nd chance: share it with pplAbdo
they tell me to choose but as a cassies my choice is so clear so i said: even cassiopeia is shining in our sky... it's always 5 !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)
English-subtitled Korean Dramas up to 77% Off