Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  anthra_KJJ : (22 February 2018 - 11:59 PM) So my old username is anthra_jj but i created a new one again in 2016. So yeah can't access the posts much
@  anthra_KJJ : (22 February 2018 - 11:57 PM) I miss those emojis too.  :yum: For JJ's body (Old memories)
@  anthra_KJJ : (22 February 2018 - 11:56 PM) Heyyyyyyyyy! I miss this place and yes, I too forgot my password
@  chibbi : (20 January 2018 - 05:19 PM) this was such a great place. I am actually shocked that to this day is still floating in the web. I'm deleting my account, you can finde me on twitter as tohoberry. See ya!
@  4everjaejae : (20 August 2017 - 11:00 PM) annyeong!
@  farayas : (22 April 2017 - 09:15 PM) Wow... It's like this place got stuck in time...
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:28 AM) is this forum still active?
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:27 AM) haii
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:55 AM) Listening to TS's Faded Dreams that was made for the boys YEARS ago.
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) good to be back here after years. anyone still remember Anthra_JJ?
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) well ANNYEONGGGGGGG!!!!
@  bluelily : (05 May 2016 - 07:32 PM) Ayu!
@  hikarinome : (05 May 2016 - 07:46 AM) lily!
@  bluelily : (03 May 2016 - 02:32 PM) Nothing much.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) :D whats up?!
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) bt its been so long since i last been here, i dun remember my password.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) im im not new,
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) hi
@  dong5bang : (19 March 2016 - 04:34 AM) hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@  Kattiee : (28 November 2015 - 05:52 AM) :yum:  :brooding:  :w00t:  :dance:  :hug:  and damn I've missed these smilies too

Photo

[PROJECT] Thanks To... Feedback From Cassiopeia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#21 jeeelim5

jeeelim5

TVXQ's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,705 posts
  • LocationAn awesometastic place. Why... jealous?

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:31 AM

The second letter from Cassiopeia, to International Fans by. 강정립

Posted Image

Hello! TVXQ fans of... the world ^^

I am one of those who are a part of TVXQ's Korean fandom Cassiopeia!!!!

Honestly, I have to admit that I thought only Cassiopeia and Bigeast existed T.T

But here you all are! I was honestly very surprised when I found out about you guys.

I knew that TVXQ's name was known in countries other than Korea and Japan,

but I didn't know an international fandom existed.. T.T I felt so touched and my heart swells with emotions

I'm so moved by the fact that a person from our country has so much influence around the world,

and I'm so proud that the people I love are loved and moving people around the world with their music!!

And I was once so moved when I went on a penpal site and saw only TVXQ fans there

Although I may not be able to write touching words that well,
my love for TVXQ is the same as the love you have for them.

You all know that TVXQ is going through very rough times right now, right?

There are so many baseless rumors floating around, but please don't believe any of them.

Let us only listen to the words of TVXQ and follow them!!

Always keep the faith ^.^

by. 강정립

Posted Image
HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY TOHOSOMNIA♥
signature credits: Eternalove

#22 yuujae

yuujae

Jaejoong's Wife

• Jaejoong's
  • 2,998 posts
  • Locationin jaejoong's heart

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:37 AM

Thanks again jee for your translation.

It feels good getting acknowledge by korean cassies.
DBSK has unite fans around the world with their music.
But don't worry cassies, we only believe in the boys!

The Evil One 411

Posted Image

#23 Shawnodese

Shawnodese

To my groom... <3

• Jaejoong's
  • 2,281 posts
  • LocationIstanbul~TURKEY

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:30 AM

Ah At last, They know us thanks to you Jee! :hug:
I'm really glad that They heard our voices too and now We all know that We are the ONE!
Cassiopeias are so kind and gentle. I love their expressions for us. I'm so proud ^^
Always Keep The Faith till the End!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Shawnodese@tohosomnia.net

#24 yeonni

yeonni

♥SuYeon♥

• TVXQ!'s
  • 676 posts
  • LocationSu's arms ♥

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:10 AM

really?? they din know there's an international fandom??? :impossible: OMFGsun jee!!! you're like a walking shining glimmering symbol of UNITY!!!!!

i din understand much but i might have an idea. there was an actor here whose dramas were also aired in another country and when i came across a cassie from there, she was like spazzing bout him and i was just "seriously you know him?" :confused:
and yeeaaaah~ it felt good on both sides i guess. acknowledgment. and since this is TVXQ!! my gaaaaaah~ this is soooo a big deal. and JEE you're an angel to us all!!! :hug:

Posted Image
...♥~~Keeping The Faith~~♥...
creds:[as tagged] [marehz@TS] ~ yeonni 연니

#25 NekoRiChan

NekoRiChan

<3BooJaeJoong<3

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationJaejoong Lala Land

Posted 24 January 2010 - 02:04 PM

<3 Thanks for translating again!

I'm so happy that international fans are being known to Cassiopeia right now~!
It makes me so happy to know that we've joined in the "family"~!
Let's keep supporting DBSK together~!

Posted Image
Credit: JasEsth @Tohosomnia

#26 _MIN.x.MINe_

_MIN.x.MINe_

MIN is MINe o(≧▽≦)o

• TVXQ!'s
  • 893 posts
  • LocationSHIM Happy family

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:54 PM

againnnn~ T__T another cassie send us letter~ (^___^) im so happy for that. they are like sugar who gimme energy to do some activity for today~ xDDDDD awww, im soooo happy! xD looks like one step closer to TVXQ~ xDD Thanks 강정립.
yes, we have da same feeling to TVXQ :) tho we separated by ocean, our feeling s da same ~ :)
thanks for translating da letter, Jee <3

Let us only listen to the words of TVXQ and follow them!!

Always keep the faith ^.^

~ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH~

#27 mary !

mary !

forever 5..... aktf(:

• Junsu's
  • 1,133 posts
  • Locationwherever the OMGSUN is.

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

LOL im glad that they are finally recognizing us !.....
thanks to JEE ! ^_^
i feel so happy when i read these letters !
thanks so much for sharing jee ! :D

"Music is one thing, but we are in TVXQ, we met because of music but it's more than that now. We are a family and brothers."
- Kim Junsu

Posted Image

always keep the faith !

#28 ktsan

ktsan

TVXQ!'s

• TVXQ!'s
  • 560 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:11 PM

yeah, to think, we would only be specks of the imagination to some of the 800k cassies out there...
i mean, 800k IS a lot you know...XD
to be acknowledged like this though...it really does give me a good feeling :P

always keep the faith.

#29 marehn17

marehn17

Jae's Ninja

• TVXQ
  • 355 posts
  • LocationBatangas, Philippines

Posted 25 January 2010 - 12:05 AM

>>> LOL~ i literally froze for a moment there...!
hahaha...international fans existence was finally known...
and it's all thanks to Tohosomnia's lovely project..
and to our beloved camel, Jee...
[camels are really great messengers, ne? ;) ]

now that "Mother" knows that she have A LOT of child :P
i think fireflies would shine the path [LOL~ too much figures of speech XD]
let's hope for the best!

* i was thinking...blame the tons of thesis i need to finish :brooding:
Japan has "BigEast"
Korea has "Cassiopeia"
maybe the international fans could come up with one name that would represent all international fans...
heheh....just some thought :P

(avie) credits to wen + (sigie) credits to maria
Posted Image

~ MaRiA gOt To IntRoDuCe HeRsElF ~

#30 some1gurl

some1gurl

TVX

• TVXQ!'s
  • 546 posts
  • LocationMALAYSIA

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:49 AM

i agree with this girl..she's right...yes...lets hear only from them...and her letter so cute...i guess now kcassie feel so proud about them when they actually know how big the boys fans internationally..hehe

Posted Image

Credit goes to : farayas@tohosomnia

#31 jeeelim5

jeeelim5

TVXQ's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:13 AM

The third letter from Cassiopeia, to International Fans by. 창미나ㅋㅋ

Posted Image

Hello everyone,
I am one person out of the 800,000 Cassiopeias, hahaha.
By chance, I read the letters the international fans were writing in Daum Television, and I felt like writing a letter back to you so here it is.
I am fan who liked TVXQ ever since their debut.
It has already been six years since then.
I don't know when exactly you all started liking TVXQ, but thank you for liking them so much.
I am thankful and grateful.
At first, I didn't like international fans. Because I thought TVXQ might leave to another country if international fans began to exist.
So I didn't like Bigeast either at first. No, I hated them.
But now, I don't feel the same way as I did before. I like the fact that you guys are around.
Everyone has the same feelings for TVXQ whether they are from a different country or not.
It was a form of jealousy, you could say.
I think international fans are amazing. I find it so cool that you gather and meet up in your own countries because you cannot come to Korea.
And thank you so much for liking us Cassiopeia.
When we heard of the international fans' faith, we were so grateful of it.
We haven't done anything special. All we do is what we need to do. All we do is what TVXQ's fans Cassiopeia should do.
Thank you so much for supporting us and giving us strength.
We Cassiopeia will stay by TVXQ's side forever and support them.
Don't forget to support them with us.
I've been keeping tabs on every supportive video and photo that the international fans send to TVXQ.
I feel so grateful every time, and TVXQ probably feel the same way too.
No, I know they feel the same way. I can bet Cassiopeia's name that they do!
I don't know when all of this will end, but please don't stop loving them and don't let your hearts change.
And support them. Wait for them. Help us keep TVXQ eternal, Cassiopeia eternal, and international fans eternal.
Watch over us, TVXQ and Cassiopeia, till the end.
And you said that Cassiopeia and TVXQ are one. International fans are one with us too.
All you need is a heart that loves them and you're one of us. Thank you. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by. 창미나ㅋㅋ

Posted Image

#32 Guest_jaedon_*

Guest_jaedon_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:30 AM

They didn't know international fans existed? Well, now they do hehe ^^ And omo, she hated us? Well not hated, but.. felt jealous? I thought us international fans were the only ones who felt jealous because they got to see the boys in real life and also get all those nice goodies.

Don't worry Cassiopeia, we won't ever get tired of keeping the faith =)

I wonder, if Cassiopeia had 800,000 fangirls in it at the time when they were in Guiness World Records, how many fangirls are in it now? And adding BigEast and us International fans.. I bet we're more than a million! Haha ^^

Thank you so much for translating this Jee! You've done so much, I'm really grateful to you. :D

<3

#33 Shawnodese

Shawnodese

To my groom... <3

• Jaejoong's
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:19 AM

Awwww! That girl, ChangMiNa kkk (XD) She's so cute. I love the way she express her feelings. I love the way She says We Are The One! Actually I was same as her. At first, I didn't like Cassiopeia cuz They were so lucky, They were there and They were with them.. But after going through that fandom, I felt their feelings and I understood them. If They weren't exist, I wouldn't be able to hear about TVXQ so They're my treasure too.
Now I'M really thankful them and Thankful to you Jee. Thanks so much dear :hug: <3<3<3
I also love so much those letters between them and us~~

Posted Image
Posted Image

#34 NekoRiChan

NekoRiChan

<3BooJaeJoong<3

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationJaejoong Lala Land

Posted 25 January 2010 - 12:10 PM

I'm still very surprised that Cassiopeia doesn't know about us International Fans XD!
<3 I treasure Cassiopeia just like I treasure DBSK.
Cassiopeia and DBSK exist together <3...
Thanks for translating these letters again!

Posted Image
Credit: JasEsth @Tohosomnia

#35 cosmobooie

cosmobooie

T

• T
  • 30 posts
  • Locationsingapore~

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:42 PM

the letters are really heartwarming to read:)) haha i find it really cute how cassies are so amazed by how far the fandom has spread ;) i think we should be the ones thankful, for they are the ones who watch from closer and thus see clearer, and they're the ones who receive the first blows of shock, thus cushioning the impact we receive... cassiopeia is one of the things that kept me hooked onto this fandom, how they're willing to give their all. i hope they don't worry about us international fans losing faith, cos if our faith in TVXQ can survive language barriers, not seeing their faces in person, 7-hour-flight distances, then we can get through this as well. cassiopeia can do what they need to do, cos we'll always be behind them, just like we're always behind TVXQ

All you need is a heart that loves them and you're one of us.

i'm really really thankful for what she said <33 i cannot confidently say that we international fans will be able to protect and support TVXQ where they can actually see us, all we can do is watch over them from afar. but i can confidently say we all have love for TVXQ, and love for the fans, that's why we're here, right??

and jee, you're an angel :wub:

#36 mary !

mary !

forever 5..... aktf(:

• Junsu's
  • 1,133 posts
  • Locationwherever the OMGSUN is.

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:54 PM

aww~ ! i really like the last letter !
LOL i feel like a true cassiopeia cause of what she said !
"Cassiopeia eternal, and international fans eternal.
Watch over us, TVXQ and Cassiopeia, till the end.
And you said that Cassiopeia and TVXQ are one. International fans are one with us too.
All you need is a heart that loves them and you're one of us"
my favoritee !
thanks for sharing jee ! :D

"Music is one thing, but we are in TVXQ, we met because of music but it's more than that now. We are a family and brothers."
- Kim Junsu

Posted Image

always keep the faith !

#37 chechoki

chechoki

♥ OT5-er ♥

• Jaejoong's
  • 1,119 posts
  • Locationfloating in the air~

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:06 PM

thanx jee...thanx a lot :hug:
on this Hero's Day, i had promised not to cry..but reading these letter just made me :tears:
but in a good way, of coz :D
the 1st letter really moved me.. knowing the fact that they were born in the same land, breathing the same air, speaking the same language juz make my jaelousy grows..ahahahahahha...
the 2nd letter dunno our existence while the 3rd is jaelous of us? lols~

anyway.. the name Cassiopeia is always awesome, and i wanna be part of it.. not juz international fans..
(still wanna assume me as cassie :P)

i always wonder, why do we have different names..cant we juz hav a name to represent tvxq's protector?

C.H.E.C.H.O.K.I's Destiny >> 411
Posted Image
|l avatar : farayas || banner : chechoki l|

#38 _MIN.x.MINe_

_MIN.x.MINe_

MIN is MINe o(≧▽≦)o

• TVXQ!'s
  • 893 posts
  • LocationSHIM Happy family

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:11 AM

ahhaha~ xD is she Chang Mi Na? not ChangMinA? D: how i wish it come from changmin oppa! XDDD but, it's ok, my idol is not just changmin oppa. cassiopeia is my idol too nowadays! xD thanks to you Chang Mi Na ~ xD u really dun mad at i-cassies again rite? xDDD
yes, we are one! :)
thanks jee for da trans <3

~ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH~

#39 jeeelim5

jeeelim5

TVXQ's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:59 AM

The fourth letter from Cassiopeia, to International Fans by. 이지현

Posted Image

To. Tohosomnia

Yoochun and Jaejoong's Duet

Melody and Harmony, its true meaning

★Cassiopeia version★

For someone’s sake (For TVXQ's sake)

we are here. (Cassiopeia is here)

Although we can only achieve small things, (Although we can only achieve small things that only we can achieve)

If the tears of the world (If the tears of TVXQ, who mean the world to Cassiopeia)

stop and become smiling faces (stop and their pain is healed so that they can fly with Cassiopeia once more)

We will keep loving, we will keep walking (We will keep loving TVXQ, we will keep believing in TVXQ. But that is not enough. Loving and believing will only get us so far. We have to walk)

I believe that these overflowing emotions will be sent to you. (I believe that these overflowing emotions of Cassiopeia will be sent to TVXQ once more)

★TVXQ version★

For someone’s sake (For Cassiopeia's sake, for the sake of the person who loves me)

we are here. (We, TVXQ, are here)

Although we can only achieve small things, (Although we can only sing)

If the tears of the world (If the tears of the people we love, the tears of the world)

stop and become smiling faces (stop and become smiling faces)

We will keep loving, we will keep walking (We will keep singing. We will not stop here, we will move forward)

I believe that these overflowing emotions will be sent to you. (I believe that these overflowing emotions of ours will be sent to Cassiopeia through our songs)

This song, that our TVXQ composed and wrote the lyrics for

is a song written and composed for Cassiopeia and TVXQ

It is filled with words meant for us, and themselves.

Don't forget

That we are loved.

★Let's shine again once more★

by. 이지현

Posted Image

#40 Shawnodese

Shawnodese

To my groom... <3

• Jaejoong's
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:12 PM

Awww Lee JeeHyeon! She's too right... Melody and Harmony one of their most meaningful songs to us.. Those words that She wrote are made me love Cassiopeia and TVXQ once more~~ I know They feel the same way. I know Those are true. I feel it.
"We keep loving, We keep walking" We keep staying here. We promised for something and We need to keep it right? This is worthy~~
Thanks Jee bb again.. You're amazing :hug: <3<3<3

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

English-subtitled Korean Dramas up to 77% Off