Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  farayas : (12 November 2014 - 07:50 PM) holy crap we're back! thanks lily bb <3
@  bluelily : (08 November 2014 - 10:40 AM) 11 YEARS!
@  bluelily : (15 March 2014 - 08:22 PM) When Yunho has a haristyle that makes you cry. Who is doing this to you?
@  imprinted : (29 December 2013 - 09:04 PM) 10 best year that ever happened in kpop
@  Fobbiyo : (27 December 2013 - 05:48 PM) i will never forget you guys
@  Fobbiyo : (27 December 2013 - 05:47 PM) Happy 10th year anniversary to my boys
@  bluelily : (15 December 2013 - 05:02 PM) THE ANNI IS GETTING SO CLOSE!
@  tvxq_luv : (10 December 2013 - 12:25 AM) ahh, i know~
@  hikarinome : (09 December 2013 - 11:02 PM) :D
@  hikarinome : (09 December 2013 - 11:01 PM) hiii
@  bluelily : (01 December 2013 - 07:08 PM) Can u believe it has been 10 years?
@  bluelily : (01 December 2013 - 07:07 PM) AHHHHHH!!! Its almost here,,
@  tvxq_luv : (04 November 2013 - 06:43 PM) I haven't logged on here in eons... :O
@  imprinted : (03 November 2013 - 04:18 PM) same here
@  4everjaejae : (20 October 2013 - 02:00 AM) I miss the old days :(
@  4everjaejae : (20 October 2013 - 12:02 AM) Uh only me online :(
@  4everjaejae : (20 October 2013 - 12:01 AM) Konnichiwa minna-san~~ o-hissashiburi desu ne~~
@  jaebelle : (19 October 2013 - 09:59 AM) hi guys! any yunjae shippers here? im currently selling a korean yunjae doujinshi(fancomic) and yunjae chocolates! feel free to visit my storenvy or livejournal! thank you! here's my blogspot! http://sparklingmick...un.blogspot.jp/ :D
@  bluelily : (09 October 2013 - 04:49 AM) Jaejoong's new teaser image...........dead.
@  farayas : (25 September 2013 - 03:38 AM) Helloooooo~

Photo

[PROJECT] Thanks To... Feedback From Cassiopeia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#81 jeeelim5

jeeelim5

TVXQ's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,705 posts
  • LocationAn awesometastic place. Why... jealous?

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:27 AM

The fifteenth letter from Cassiopeia, to International Fans by. 김애자

Posted Image

No matter what happens, we will never stop loving them!

In the letter I read, "Without Cassiopeia, international fans are nothing." But I believe that it is not only fans living in Korea who are Cassiopeia, but anyone who understands, loves and believes in TVXQ.

I want to tell you how amazing you all are for loving and supporting TVXQ from abroad! Let's all stay strong a little longer ^^!!!!!

I am very proud to be a fan of TVXQ!

I feel a sense of pride and gain strength when I read these letters from international fans because I know that you are the kind of amazing people who like TVXQ with me!

Let's all be strong!!!! And I love you~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!! ^-^

from, cassiopeia (minji ^^)

by. 김애자

Posted Image
HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY TOHOSOMNIA♥
signature credits: Eternalove

#82 chechoki

chechoki

♥ OT5-er ♥

• Jaejoong's
  • 1,119 posts
  • Locationfloating in the air~

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:07 AM

gosh...i love the #8th letter.. the words that she used, so sweet~
we are different, but a name makes us similar and share the same thing ^^
of coz we would not give up~ hwaiting! XD

C.H.E.C.H.O.K.I's Destiny >> 411
Posted Image
|l avatar : farayas || banner : chechoki l|

#83 Shawnodese

Shawnodese

To my groom... <3

• Jaejoong's
  • 2,281 posts
  • LocationIstanbul~TURKEY

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:04 PM

But I believe that it is not only fans living in Korea who are Cassiopeia, but anyone who understands, loves and believes in TVXQ.
Awww this is so sweet!!
I'm proud of being a TVXQ fan. I know as long as Those dedicated, warm and sweet Cassiopeias exist, TVXQ will be a shining star always. I'm proud of being with them.. (I've never been proud of something like that but I really proud of this right now)
Our hearts beat together!
Thanks Jee bb :hug: <3<3<3

Posted Image
Posted Image
Shawnodese@tohosomnia.net

#84 ILEE

ILEE

-We all will smile again- :D

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,432 posts
  • Locationland of my likings.....

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:48 PM

aw, i wish my comp were able to read those names.
i agree with every single letter! ^_^
lol, i couldn't help but laugh when she said she thought international fans didn't exist. yes, we exist!
i'm glad that the other one sees international fans differently now. we need to love each other and work together.

If the five are unable to walk that road because ridiculous rumors are holding their ankles,
then we must stop with them and free their ankles.

okay, i didn't get to quote all the sentences i would have liked to, but i got this one. i love this line. it's very true. sometimes they do need us to help them untangle and sometimes we do trip, but others are always there to help us, right?

oh, jee, btw, which letters have you sent already?

List of Fanfics

#85 jeeelim5

jeeelim5

TVXQ's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 09:04 AM

The sixteenth letter from Cassiopeia, to International Fans by. 안은영

Posted Image

Hello. I am one of the many Cassiopeias living in Korea.
I really hope that you read my e-mail. Although the content may be similar to that of other fans,
I hope you read it thoroughly. When I talk about TVXQ,
I have so many thoughts to voice that my words become jumbled. So please understand.

I always think that... really... everything is just so amazing.
How did our precious Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Yunho, Changmin.. how did those five meet.
It's like a miracle. Usually, there's only a slim chance that you'll meet even one person who fits you so well,
and yet all five of the met.. And how did they all become singers who I could see anywhere..
Because I love TVXQ so much, even if they had not become singers
I think I would have met them anyway eventually. Of course.. I cannot get to know them on a personal level,
but I was able to know of their presence quicker because they became singers.
I.. love TVXQ so much that I don't care that they don't know about my presence. It's said but, if I know that they are alive and that they are together as one..
I will love them and support them no matter what they do.
And to think that we're from the same country; it truly is a gift from God.
No.. it's more than that. I get chills sometimes. How on earth was I born in the same country as these guys?
Being born in the same small piece of land under the same nationality, in the same time period... I am always grateful of this.
It makes me tear up. For letting me get to know these people... For letting me love.. and be proud of these people..
I am always thankful to God.

When I think about things like that, do you know what my next thought is?
Ah... How hard must it be for the international fans. When TVXQ is overseas for a long time,
I can't handle the loneliness but I pull through with the belief that they will return because they live in Korea. Eventually... Eventually they will stay in Korea. Because their homeland is Korea...
But that's not the case for you guys. Although TVXQ has more overseas activities,
you never know until when they'll keep coming to you... I sometimes feel bad for the international fans.
When I see TVXQ speaking in Korean sometimes on foreign programs,
I feel a sense of camaraderie because they are Korean, and because they are speaking the same language as I am.
We all like TVXQ, but I think that the love the international fans have is a little sad.
And then my next thought was this. International fans probably have it hard. Probably harder than Cassiopeia have it...
Harder than Cassiopeia who are lonely because TVXQ isn't in their motherland, harder than Cassiopeia who hold the belief that TVXQ will one day return..
I think that international fans have it harder because... you live with a fear and sadness that TVXQ will one day leave and never return overseas.
So I always hope that we stay strong throughout this ordeal.
Because if you're a fan of TVXQ, you're a part of my family...
You are people I've lived side by side with for six years.
Believe in us like TVXQ loves Cassiopeia no matter where TVXQ or Cassiopeia is.
All that differentiates you from us is nationality,
we all keep the same TVXQ tucked in our hearts
and we all love the same TVXQ,
we all are receiving a big love from TVXQ, so stay strong.

And Cassiopeia will work hard so that the problem in Korea is solved in favor of our oppas.
Of course we will need the help and support of international fans, but the influence of the Korean fanclub Cassiopeia will be greater in Korea.
Let's support TVXQ wherever we are. Let's always love TVXQ together..
If I were to talk about and praise TVXQ, it would take too long..
so I've written down all I wanted to say to you, the international fans.
Stay right where you are. Keep being a loving and grateful presence to TVXQ.

by. 안은영

Posted Image

#86 farayas

farayas

.:Changmin's Toujin:.

• Changmin's
  • 1,389 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 07 February 2010 - 09:18 AM

"I think that international fans have it harder because... you live with a fear and sadness that TVXQ will one day leave and never return overseas."

Huh.. I've never thought of it that way. Now, I realise that deep down, that fear is there. Deny all you want but big or small, it's there. But that's what we have each other for ne ^__^ To be one another's support through tough times. Even through life outside of the fandom ^^ That's what I truly believe.

"Although TVXQ has more overseas activities, you never know until when they'll keep coming to you..."

This part, sadly, is very true. We never really know and we just hope that someday they will come to our place. Sometimes, just the mere fact that they are in a neighbouring country makes us happy. Ah well. It's a price we have to pay as an i-Cassie ^^;;

As always, thank you Jee :)

Posted Image
"The cut-up truths everyone changes as they please, slowly become exaggerated lies."
- Rumor, KYHD -

#87 jeeelim5

jeeelim5

TVXQ's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:36 AM

The seventeenth letter from Cassiopeia, to International Fans by. 박유천의마이크

Posted Image

From. Korean fan (Cassiopeia)
To. International fans (Cassiopeia)

TVXQ are singers who know how to love their fans,
and how to receive the love their fans give them.

Cassiopeia is made up of people who know how to cherish the singers they love and how to love unsparingly.

International fans know how to sincerely support the singers they love and how to sincerely celebrate and congratulate.

(I think that everyone who loves TVXQ is Cassiopeia. So, whether you call yourself Cassiopeia or international fans, you are all the same to me.)

There were many obstacles; they were not only TVXQ's obstacles, but those of domestics fans and international fans.

As you are reading my letter, you may each be remembering obstacles of your own that you faced..

Of course, no matter what form those obstacles are, they are all the same. That is because we are all one when it comes to everything...

I wonder what fans mean to TVXQ..

It's a question I ask myself so many tens of times a day. An answer that is obvious pops up in my head all the time but I still ask myself the question.

Are we just fans who love them to them..?

Or, are we the pillars that hold them up...?

Or, are we the source of energy that supports them when they are worn out....?

Yes, we are their fans..

Girlfriends. TVXQ said that to us. They said that Cassiopeia was their girlfriend.

After I heard those words, I think we were able to get closer to them.

A relationship built on love can only happen if the singer loves his fans too...

And their love for us started to show..

I wonder what they take pride in.

Vocal skills? Dancing skills? Popularity? Recognition?..... No, it'll be their fans. Their fans.

Fans, who give them a place to rest when they get tired.

TVXQ's fans, who watch over them all over the world, and give them their all, and love them unsparingly.

And the international fans all over the world, the only other people Korean Cassiopeia take pride in other than TVXQ...

Thank you. Thank you so much. For being our pillars and supporting us... Cassiopeia in Korea are gaining strength from Cassiopeia all over the world.....
You give us a resolution, to help TVXQ, to support TVXQ, to push TVXQ forward, as much as we can and as much as the international fans could have if you were here. So that we don't disappoint you or them.

This is thanks to the international fans who watch over them wherever you are and support us.

We will always support you, watch over you and think about you.

As much as you think about us....

I keep praying, Don't forget, Baby We keep the faith eternally

by. 박유천의마이크

Posted Image

#88 Shawnodese

Shawnodese

To my groom... <3

• Jaejoong's
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 01:52 PM

"How did our precious Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Yunho, Changmin.. how did those five meet." Isn't this the greatest MIRACLE? I'm totally right while calling them as MY MIRACLES and TREASURES!
"Being born in the same small piece of land under the same nationality, in the same time period... I am always grateful of this." Hahhaa We call them LUCKY :D
"Because if you're a fan of TVXQ, you're a part of my family..." I'm really greateful for being in that family.. It's PREACIOUS!

Tha last one, I'm in love with her expressionf of relationship between FANS and TVXQ.. This is so right and precious. I'm just speechless.. I don't know what to say. Just those words vibrated some things in my heart. I Felt the LOVE. It's pure.. No matter where we are, No matter which languages we speak, no matter which skin colors we have, We are feeling the same thing~~~~

Thanks so much Jee bb~~ I'm addicted to your translations :hug: <3<3<3

Posted Image
Posted Image

#89 yuujae

yuujae

Jaejoong's Wife

• Jaejoong's
  • 2,998 posts
  • Locationin jaejoong's heart

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:09 PM

I think that everyone who loves TVXQ is Cassiopeia. So, whether you call yourself Cassiopeia or international fans, you are all the same to me.

Vocal skills? Dancing skills? Popularity? Recognition?..... No, it'll be their fans. Their fans.

This two really touch my heart.
Once a fan .... always a fan.
And yes.... TVXQ really loves us fans the most. No matter how tired they are... they always show the best to us fans.
For that, i'm always forever grateful to DBSK.
Thank you guys. I love you.

And thanks jee.

The Evil One 411

Posted Image

#90 farayas

farayas

.:Changmin's Toujin:.

• Changmin's
  • 1,389 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:30 PM

Fans, who give them a place to rest when they get tired.

This part was really touching for me. It also made my heart swell with pride even though I'm already blubbering like a baby.
Whatever they say, I want to and will be a Cassie for life. No doubt about that.
Thank you DBSK for letting me experience this wonderful feeling of love :)

Thanks Jee ^_^

Posted Image
"The cut-up truths everyone changes as they please, slowly become exaggerated lies."
- Rumor, KYHD -

#91 mary !

mary !

forever 5..... aktf(:

• Junsu's
  • 1,133 posts
  • Locationwherever the OMGSUN is.

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:42 PM

"Because if you're a fan of TVXQ, you're a part of my family..."
aww this is my favorite quote so far.
i love being in a giant family. ^_^
LOL thanks for sharing !

always keep the faith !

"Music is one thing, but we are in TVXQ, we met because of music but it's more than that now. We are a family and brothers."
- Kim Junsu

Posted Image

always keep the faith !

#92 jeeelim5

jeeelim5

TVXQ's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:18 AM

The eighteenth letter from Cassiopeia, to International Fans by. 김다미

Posted Image

Hello to all of you overseas fans who love TVXQ~!^^

I am a Cassiopeia.

First of all, I'd like to say that when TVXQ is fighting hard to overcome themselves in other countries,
when things don't go their way and they want to quit,
the people who give TVXQ strength, are you, the international fans.
I sincerely thank you, international fans,
for giving them strength, courage and hope when they were so lonely.

These days, TVXQ and all their fans are facing tough times.
But when this ordeal passes, spring will come to us, and we will be rested and will have become better as people.

I say this as a Korean fan who has watched over TVXQ for six years
and is a little closer to the situation at hand than you all are,

Believe in them no matter what, and wait for them.

Right now, without the belief of the fans all over the world, TVXQ will find it hard to survive.
Us believing in them, and us waiting for them, are the only things that will bring them back on their feet.

I sincerely thank you for spreading the love for TVXQ
to Asia, and all over the word~!

"Always keep the faith"

These are words Yoochun uses a lot.
Always keep the faith ^^
Engrave these words deep in your heart
and believe in TVXQ.

I hope that the day will come when TVXQ are able to sing together, gazing at each other as they do so.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

by. 김다미

Posted Image

#93 jeeelim5

jeeelim5

TVXQ's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:31 AM

The nineteenth letter from Cassiopeia, to International Fans by. 전수하

Posted Image

To. Tohosomnia

Hello! I am a Cassiopeia living in Seattle, USA.
Although I am not TVXQ, I am always grateful of the love you give to them and to us.
Whenever I read anything from international fans, I get a feeling of comfort knowing that there are this many people in the world giving us love and support.
I can honestly say that I don't know what you all go through. Although I am in the same boat as you that I don't get to see TVXQ as I live in the States,
I am at least Korean. I feel as though if the singer I liked was a foreigner, I would feel a sense of a partition, and as I would not understand that singer's language, the speed at which I got information would be slow, and I would be frustrated.
I am always grateful, and constantly moved, by the unwavering love you send to TVXQ even though you are a 'foreigner'.
If it had been me, I would have had a hard time with it, and I see you all memorizing and singing TVXQ songs in Korean and learning Korean for TVXQ. It is true that there are some cracks forming in the Korean fandom due to this lawsuit, but you all give us such strength from your support that does not stop even though you are far less likely to see TVXQ.
I hope that this happening teaches all of us TVXQ fans, Korea's Cassiopeia, Japan's Bigeast, Europe's Phoenix, Tohosomnia, and so many others, how to have a stronger faith and love in TVXQ. I think we should see the tears we spill now as stepping stones towards a brighter future. Let's support TVXQ as much as we have for the past six years.
I promise you that whatever you at Tohosomnia do, we Cassiopeia will support and help you. This fandom has no borders. I hope that we are all able to connect as one, as if we have invisible strings connecting us to each other. I sincerely thank you for liking TVXQ and becoming their fan. I love you.

Always keep the faith

From. A 16-year-old Cassiopeia living in Seattle

by. 전수하

Posted Image

#94 jeeelim5

jeeelim5

TVXQ's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:41 AM

The twentieth letter from Cassiopeia, to International Fans by. 김순자

Posted Image

To. Tohosomnia

Hello ^^
I am a part of TVXQ's Korean fans, Cassiopeia.
I am the average kid and I don't step up when it comes to projects
so I'm nervous about what I should write.
Even now, as I am writing this, I worry.
"Do I have the right to write this to TVXQ fans of other countries?"
Everyone... Life is tough right now.
Because of the situation, there have been Cassiopeia who I knew very well
who left and joined other fandoms.
In this current situation, your letters have been giving us great strength.
I never knew that fans from other countries thought so highly of us
although I did know that you all loved TVXQ.
I was extremely moved.
Whenever we see fans from other countries, we feel so proud of TVXQ
and we feel like they are so amazing. Why else would the nicname 'World Shinki' have come about?
I get goosebumps whenever I see fans from countries
that TVXQ have never set foot on before.
Everyone, did you know that TVXQ gains a lot of hope from seeing you all?
TVXQ said that they saw all the videos you made and letters you wrote.
International fans are such a big strength to both us and TVXQ.
I beg of you to shower TVXQ with more love than you are giving them now.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Posted Image
We will eternally support TVXQ.
Always keep the faith.

by. 김순자

Posted Image

#95 Shawnodese

Shawnodese

To my groom... <3

• Jaejoong's
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:43 AM

Yes! Spring will come soon and While We're resting after those tough times, We'll be smiling and loving eachother more and more.. And TVXQ's songs in our ears, We'll say "WE ARE THE ONE!" This is really precious. To see lots of support from everyone.. I love it~~
Thansk so much Jeeeeeeeeee :hug: <3<3<3

Posted Image
Posted Image

#96 Guest_Kenoa_*

Guest_Kenoa_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:46 PM

OMG! This project is awesome! I'm really surprised, this is the best idea so far~
I think that korean cassies give to international cassies more credits. It's great to see that some of them are ready to share DBSK with the rest of the world.
I know it wasn't easy for them when the boys left to Japan for such a long time, but i'm happy to see that they accept the international career of TVXQ!
Gonna read some letters~ ^^

#97 jeeelim5

jeeelim5

TVXQ's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:12 AM

The twenty first letter from Cassiopeia, to International Fans by. Purityfaith

Posted Image

To. Tohosomnia
Hello~
I am a Cassiopeia living in Korea.
I was so deeply touched by the letters you sent us!
Thank you! I am so happy that we can all love and support TVXQ together, and I am grateful that you support Cassiopeia as well.
In the situation we are in now, it is easy to have your faith waver and to turn your back on them.
But there are still so many Cassiopeias out there, including me, who stand behind TVXQ and act as a strong pillar to support them.
I as a Cassiopeia am so proud of them.
No other person in this world has a bigger love for his fans than TVXQ does, and no other person in the world has a bigger love for singing than TVXQ does.
Because we believe that the six years we spent together with them was meaningful,
we still love them and believe they will one day return. That is why I will always wait for them.
I hoep that you all support TVXQ until they can return as five and sing and dance for us again.
I thank you again once more, and I hope you take good care of your health.
TVXQ hwaiting, Cassiopeia hwaiting!! ^.^
Always keep the faith~...

by. Purityfaith

Posted Image

#98 Shawnodese

Shawnodese

To my groom... <3

• Jaejoong's
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:49 AM

No other person in this world has a bigger love for his fans than TVXQ does, and no other person in the world has a bigger love for singing than TVXQ does. Surely.. They are them. They are just this! They love what they do together and They reflect this to us.. I don't beleive that They'll leave that love that easily. I don't believe that They'll stop singing together to achieve their dreams.. Just Wait.. They'll be back...
Thanks Jee bb :hug: <3<3<3

Posted Image
Posted Image

#99 jeeelim5

jeeelim5

TVXQ's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 08:16 AM

The twenty second letter from Cassiopeia, to International Fans by. 윤그리

Posted Image

Hello. I am a Cassiopeia living in Korea.
I always wanted to write a letter back to you guys whenever I read your letters, and here is my opportunity to do so.

Shall I call it a love that has transcended borders?
I was extremely moved by the fact that people all over the world
came together with a unified heart to love 'TVXQ'.
When I read your letters, I thought, 'Although we speak different languages, we are able to love with the same heart.'

Although I live in Korea, I have never seen TVXQ in person.
I heard their songs through the tv and internet, and got to know TVXQ and other Cassiopeia.
Although I could not see them in real life, I liked them anyway.
Five years passed and now I'm at six years. I slowly began to believe in them
and now there is a connection between us that cannot be broken.
Do you all feel the same way as I do?

I am so thankful for your love and faith in TVXQ
and your letters have been a great strength for Cassiopeia.
Let's continue to love TVXQ with a unified heart

To the overseas fans all over the world,
please keep loving TVXQ and Cassiopeia.
Thank you.

by. Kim Seul Gi (김슬기/윤그리)

Posted Image

#100 Shawnodese

Shawnodese

To my groom... <3

• Jaejoong's
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 10:24 AM

'Although we speak different languages, we are able to love with the same heart.' Yeah We have the same heart We love with the same heart.. We feel similar things.. We're the ONE together that cannot be seperated...

Do you all feel the same way as I do?
Don't even ask XD It's been just around 1,5 years for me but Even though I'm really far away from them, I can feel their love and I can love them WITH ALL MY HEART! That's irresistable ^^

Thanks so much Jeeeeeeee. I can strangle you with my BIG hug LOL :hug: <3<3<3

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

English-subtitled Korean Dramas up to 77% Off