Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  chibbi : (20 January 2018 - 05:19 PM) this was such a great place. I am actually shocked that to this day is still floating in the web. I'm deleting my account, you can finde me on twitter as tohoberry. See ya!
@  4everjaejae : (20 August 2017 - 11:00 PM) annyeong!
@  farayas : (22 April 2017 - 09:15 PM) Wow... It's like this place got stuck in time...
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:28 AM) is this forum still active?
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:27 AM) haii
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:55 AM) Listening to TS's Faded Dreams that was made for the boys YEARS ago.
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) good to be back here after years. anyone still remember Anthra_JJ?
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) well ANNYEONGGGGGGG!!!!
@  bluelily : (05 May 2016 - 07:32 PM) Ayu!
@  hikarinome : (05 May 2016 - 07:46 AM) lily!
@  bluelily : (03 May 2016 - 02:32 PM) Nothing much.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) :D whats up?!
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) bt its been so long since i last been here, i dun remember my password.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) im im not new,
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) hi
@  dong5bang : (19 March 2016 - 04:34 AM) hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@  Kattiee : (28 November 2015 - 05:52 AM) :yum:  :brooding:  :w00t:  :dance:  :hug:  and damn I've missed these smilies too
@  Kattiee : (28 November 2015 - 05:51 AM) it's been too long since we all last talked, I hope you're all well and I miss you guys
@  hikarinome : (17 October 2015 - 02:06 AM) and you have no idea how nice it is to see familiar names
@  hikarinome : (17 October 2015 - 02:05 AM) haven't been here for too long i've even forgotten my password logging in just now :(

Photo

[PROJECT] Thanks To... Feedback From Cassiopeia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#121 chechoki

chechoki

♥ OT5-er ♥

• Jaejoong's
  • 1,119 posts
  • Locationfloating in the air~

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:10 AM

awww...its already the last letter? thanx so much for you time and hard work translating for us jee~ and you have been the medium between us and korean cassies.. thanx so much! :hug:

I beg of you to shower TVXQ with more love than you are giving them now.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

no..no.. you dont have to..we are making the boys drown with our loves :lol:

Are TVXQ angels... to you all too?
that is a big YES!

Hello Cassiopeia~!!
I won't call you International fans. I don't want to draw a line between the domestic fans and the fans who live overseas.

awww...she's so sweet~ i already called myself a cassie..ahahhaa XD

C.H.E.C.H.O.K.I's Destiny >> 411
Posted Image
|l avatar : farayas || banner : chechoki l|

#122 Guest_ALOU_*

Guest_ALOU_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:27 AM

Is today “lets make fans cry” or something?
Cassiopeia are so sweet, so understanding, so strong… very touching. Sometimes we feel, as international fans, that they don’t acknowledge us and is a bit hard… but this kind of things makes me smile…
Thank you

#123 Guest_hAkiLuVjAe_*

Guest_hAkiLuVjAe_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:05 AM

is this project is already done?..

#124 iluvdbsk

iluvdbsk

T

• T
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 06:34 AM

wow what a neat thing has happened with these letters. i feel so much closer to them just with this. they really do understand what it is to be an international fan and so far away but so close to them in our hearts. this made me really thankful for these letters and for being able to be a part of the cassies at least in heart and in common love for 5 awesome guys i wish so much to know the language better but i guess it is not my forte hehe. study i will understand slowly i do. so that is why i am so thankful to others, like you, who take the time to make these things available and assessable for us. thank you so much for your work and effort. how would it be to turn on the tv and there they are? woot!

the second letter makes me feel like the world is squeezing together and becoming smaller and more familiar to everyone. like we can unite and be one big happy fandom with all! it feels good to be recognized by others as a fandom devoted to dbsk just as they are-like meeting your neighbor for the first time and realizing how well you get along! love knows no bounds for these guys! we share it together! fans unite!

cassies really love them with their hearts don't they? and international fans are the same.dbsk always amaze me in so many ways. i have thought alot about why they are so loved and so much in my heart and it is for tons of reasons but mostly because they are. they just are such amazing caring persons who care for their fans so much. they are genuine. i have never had this kind of affection and love in my heart for another group. these letters help me understand cassiopeia and how they love them too. thank you for an awesome project!

Edited by hikarinome, 02 March 2010 - 06:20 PM.
merged posts

#125 Guest_viona_*

Guest_viona_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:37 AM

This very influential
We are now one person - one family
And now we do not have to worry about
But we must work hard for TVXQ
And be confident that everything will be alright

I keep praying, Don't forget, Baby We keep the faith eternally!!

Always keep the Faith★

jee Thank you SO MUCH !~

#126 chibbi

chibbi

TVX

• TVX
  • 246 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:48 AM

thanks fro translating!!! :tears: I love this thread too much :tears:
is so amazing how TVXQ can make the world to be together ^^ to agree in what thing: we love TVXQ and will support them, no matter what!
thats amazing~
I've been meeting these boys for 5 months now, and I can proudly say had been the best 5 months of my life! I've met them I could laugh with them, cry with them, I've made so many good friends thanks to them, get the truly meaning of "team work" by watching them working together or by seeign how US the fans join together to make them happy!
I wis h to know if they know how truly happy they make us...
even I have been meeting them for 5 short months ._. I wish I had find out about them so long before...~ and I know these times are not the best times, but I keep the faith in them I will keep my faith eternally in them and support them no matter what... its the only thing I could do to them in rewards for all the happiness and joy they have gave me.
I call myself a cassie, but sometimes I felt it was just not right to do so... but with these letters, I realize that yes I AM a CASSIE and am truly happy to be one! cause we cassies, we love TVXQ more than anything in this world, we are waiting for them, we'll keep the faith in them eternally, we keep praying for theie happines~
World Wide Cassies Fighting!!!!!
I love cassies, I love TVXQ :3

Posted Image
credits to: hazy@tohosomnia.net

Centimeter isd to the MAX

#127 Guest_ayoepan_*

Guest_ayoepan_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:47 PM

Huwaaaa~~~ This is amazing!!
I got all the emotion rite away... recently I'm on state that I want to scream loudly to the world and TVXQ, how frustrate am I can not see them perform on stage or variety shows...hehe
Reading kCassies letter really calm me down. If its hard for me, it must be harder for them too...^^

Thank you so much for sharing this!
Always keep the faith!!

#128 dong5bang

dong5bang

TVX

• TVX
  • 205 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:00 AM

oh my jee! even if im too late for this my heart screams i love you and the cassies

everyone shall unite under the name of dong bang shin ki!

but tbh this is so COOL! now i really understand even more the feelings of the cassies

god i love this project so much!!!!!!!

Tumblr

#129 ktsan

ktsan

TVXQ!'s

• TVXQ!'s
  • 560 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 11:30 PM

this is going to be the 4th or 5th time i've read this thread, but it never fails to bring my heart warmth.
so much goes on...it's good to know we all have one amazing common bond.
one day, i hope tvxq will feel our love as one grand ocean. one cassiopeia. one world. one love.

always keep the faith.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

English-subtitled Korean Dramas up to 77% Off