Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  anthra_KJJ : (22 February 2018 - 11:59 PM) So my old username is anthra_jj but i created a new one again in 2016. So yeah can't access the posts much
@  anthra_KJJ : (22 February 2018 - 11:57 PM) I miss those emojis too.  :yum: For JJ's body (Old memories)
@  anthra_KJJ : (22 February 2018 - 11:56 PM) Heyyyyyyyyy! I miss this place and yes, I too forgot my password
@  chibbi : (20 January 2018 - 05:19 PM) this was such a great place. I am actually shocked that to this day is still floating in the web. I'm deleting my account, you can finde me on twitter as tohoberry. See ya!
@  4everjaejae : (20 August 2017 - 11:00 PM) annyeong!
@  farayas : (22 April 2017 - 09:15 PM) Wow... It's like this place got stuck in time...
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:28 AM) is this forum still active?
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:27 AM) haii
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:55 AM) Listening to TS's Faded Dreams that was made for the boys YEARS ago.
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) good to be back here after years. anyone still remember Anthra_JJ?
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) well ANNYEONGGGGGGG!!!!
@  bluelily : (05 May 2016 - 07:32 PM) Ayu!
@  hikarinome : (05 May 2016 - 07:46 AM) lily!
@  bluelily : (03 May 2016 - 02:32 PM) Nothing much.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) :D whats up?!
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) bt its been so long since i last been here, i dun remember my password.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) im im not new,
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) hi
@  dong5bang : (19 March 2016 - 04:34 AM) hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@  Kattiee : (28 November 2015 - 05:52 AM) :yum:  :brooding:  :w00t:  :dance:  :hug:  and damn I've missed these smilies too

Photo

Faith And Cassiopeia's Mission Statement

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jeeelim5

jeeelim5

TVXQ's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,705 posts
  • LocationAn awesometastic place. Why... jealous?

Posted 31 January 2010 - 06:40 AM

Faith and Cassiopeia

Activity Goals

Our forum is currently utilizing blogs, calling for corrections of articles, and creating UCCs online and will be presenting the public with spectacles and free giveaways offline. Our goal is to inform the fans of TVXQ, who want to help TVXQ but do not how to do so, and the public, who may not be fully knowledgeable on the topic, of the correct and true information regarding the current status of TVXQ.

Online Activities

1. Signing Petition
We are currently holding a petition to let it be known that Cassiopeia will forever support and believe in the five members, Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Yunho and Changmin, during the dispute. The petition is currently being held online on the forum, but if a petition is needed later during the trial, we are planning to develop current actions in order to give strength to TVXQ.

2. Utilizing Blogs
This action has been taken in order to cleanse the famous blogs and online search engines of false information such as rumors and acts that invade the members' privacy. The members are currently aiding in the creation of posts that are regularly being posted on blogs in order to help the five members of TVXQ by correcting wrong information.

3. Calling for the Correction of Articles
This action has been taken to stop gossip and sensationalist articles that distort the truth. from being published continually. We are currently sending e-mails to call for the correction of articles which use sources from a '~representative' or a '~side' and that the members feel are false accusations and speculations about the five members of TVXQ and their supposed disbandment.

4. Monitoring Sites
We will be monitoring sites that release news regarding the entertainment industry. After members sign up for a position and a site to monitor, they will decide which articles need to be corrected. There will be a three step process to call for a correction if it is decided that the article does indeed hold false information that needs to be corrected.

5. Creating UCCs
In order to inform the public and fans, who may not be entirely knowledgeable of the topic, of the correct information regarding the dispute, we will be creating UCCs with ideas from the members, and show these UCCs on various portal sites and show everyone the seriousness of the dispute as well as the core problem that needs to be addressed.

Offline Activities

1. Offering spectacles
What is important for TVXQ at this moment is to not be forgotten by the public. Therefore, we will be providing the public with various performances that include singing, dancing, and comedic skits while integrating key elements of the dispute in a way that makes the public think about the problem once more. Also, we plant to create UCCs of said performances and spread them on various portal sites.

2. Handing out Promotional Goods
We will be promoting a better understanding of the TVXQ lawsuit by creating leaflets or pickets and using them offline.

3. Free Giveaways
After deciding on the good, location and number of helpers with the members of the forum, we will have free giveaways using the money that has been donated to the forum. At least one good in each giveaway will hold information regarding the TVXQ dispute.

+)Added
4. Community Service

Although this does not have the same purpose as our group's mission of setting right the misconceptions about TVXQ's law dispute, this activity was started to correct the bad reputation TVXQ and Cassiopeia have in the public's eye. By taking TVXQ, who give back to the community without being told to do so, as our role model, we will be visiting orphanages and nursing homes regularly and aiding the people there. We will work hard to make sure that people will receive our help, and that the people watching over us will not forget TVXQ and their current situation.

Translated by jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Edited by jeeelim5, 12 February 2010 - 05:34 AM.
4 clause added to offline activities

Posted Image
HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY TOHOSOMNIA‚ô•
signature credits: Eternalove

#2 blackelement_ice

blackelement_ice

TVXQ

• TVXQ
  • 265 posts
  • Locationmalaysia

Posted 14 February 2010 - 02:56 AM

AAAAH..now only i managed to understand the real mission of faith and cassie
so, we call it shinca is it??
is that I:LOVE is the same thing with shinca??

Posted Image
signature credit : jackle

#3 tetsuko-chin

tetsuko-chin

TVXQ's Best

• Buddies
  • 949 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia

Posted 14 February 2010 - 05:04 AM

such a very serious and major scale of project~
i never knew any other fandom who can be so united like this~

i'm still trying to understand how the project activities will be run later~
i wanna help or join anyway i can~

Posted ImagePosted Image
Siggies : farayas I Nia's 411

#4 Guest_xiahlove_*

Guest_xiahlove_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:59 AM

i like their mission statement :] the whole thing with clearing up the rumors is really heartfelt bc it's so confusing with all the news reporters lying and stuff :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

English-subtitled Korean Dramas up to 77% Off