Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  anthra_KJJ : (22 February 2018 - 11:59 PM) So my old username is anthra_jj but i created a new one again in 2016. So yeah can't access the posts much
@  anthra_KJJ : (22 February 2018 - 11:57 PM) I miss those emojis too.  :yum: For JJ's body (Old memories)
@  anthra_KJJ : (22 February 2018 - 11:56 PM) Heyyyyyyyyy! I miss this place and yes, I too forgot my password
@  chibbi : (20 January 2018 - 05:19 PM) this was such a great place. I am actually shocked that to this day is still floating in the web. I'm deleting my account, you can finde me on twitter as tohoberry. See ya!
@  4everjaejae : (20 August 2017 - 11:00 PM) annyeong!
@  farayas : (22 April 2017 - 09:15 PM) Wow... It's like this place got stuck in time...
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:28 AM) is this forum still active?
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:27 AM) haii
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:55 AM) Listening to TS's Faded Dreams that was made for the boys YEARS ago.
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) good to be back here after years. anyone still remember Anthra_JJ?
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) well ANNYEONGGGGGGG!!!!
@  bluelily : (05 May 2016 - 07:32 PM) Ayu!
@  hikarinome : (05 May 2016 - 07:46 AM) lily!
@  bluelily : (03 May 2016 - 02:32 PM) Nothing much.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) :D whats up?!
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) bt its been so long since i last been here, i dun remember my password.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) im im not new,
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) hi
@  dong5bang : (19 March 2016 - 04:34 AM) hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@  Kattiee : (28 November 2015 - 05:52 AM) :yum:  :brooding:  :w00t:  :dance:  :hug:  and damn I've missed these smilies too

Photo

[SUGGESTION] What Would You Like To See Tohosomnia And Faith And Cassiopeia Do In The Future?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jeeelim5

jeeelim5

TVXQ's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,705 posts
  • LocationAn awesometastic place. Why... jealous?

Posted 13 February 2010 - 08:32 AM

Hi everyone! As you know, Faith and Cassiopeia and Tohosomnia are working together on the Miduhyo UCC project.

Now we want your opinion!

What would YOU like to see Tohosomnia and Faith and Cassiopeia do in the future?
In other words, what would you like to see Korean Cassiopeia and International Cassiopeia do in the future?

All suggestions are welcomed :)

-Jee

Posted Image
HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY TOHOSOMNIA‚ô•
signature credits: Eternalove

#2 some1gurl

some1gurl

TVX

• TVXQ!'s
  • 546 posts
  • LocationMALAYSIA

Posted 13 February 2010 - 08:41 AM

suddenly this idea come into my mind....i know we already did with the international vid thing on how international fans support them...how about thins time...we do something or video that shows how much the boys change us?.....

Posted Image

Credit goes to : farayas@tohosomnia

#3 blackelement_ice

blackelement_ice

TVXQ

• TVXQ
  • 265 posts
  • Locationmalaysia

Posted 14 February 2010 - 03:05 AM

i'm suggesting...considering fans right now 'keep the money close to themselve' since DBSK doesnt have much things on now
what about creating a fund....an account....on behalf of all inters fans
this account is special...not for the purpose of tohosomnia or any forum personal funds,
but, for any world emergency needs
lke the haiti issue..
this account..always open for everyone..to donate..the donation goes on throughout the year...whenever any case, issue, world phenomenon took place,
like earthquake, war, etc, and inters want to donate, we can directly use the money that readily existed in the account.
its like a special team, managing money, for donation purposes...
but of course, from time to time, we promo the donation, so that people keep on contributing...
its like creating a human welfare ministry of our own..you know...
lets show to the world, that we cassies, as dbsk grown up and becoming more mature, mentally emotionally, so does the fans

Posted Image
signature credit : jackle

#4 ILEE

ILEE

-We all will smile again- :D

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,432 posts
  • Locationland of my likings.....

Posted 07 March 2010 - 06:20 PM

i've been meaning to work on a big book of short stories inspired by TVXQ to show people how they have affected fans. i was really just going to make fictional stories bounced off of real life situations that have happened. but now that i think about it, i think it'd be so much more heartfelt if actual fans wrote short stories about themselves, and they could add in fictional stories too that are bounced off of real life stuff. i think that would be so fun!
my mind has gone a little far on this part, but i wish to get a book like that published some day and let the whole world see!

List of Fanfics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

English-subtitled Korean Dramas up to 77% Off