Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  chibbi : (20 January 2018 - 05:19 PM) this was such a great place. I am actually shocked that to this day is still floating in the web. I'm deleting my account, you can finde me on twitter as tohoberry. See ya!
@  4everjaejae : (20 August 2017 - 11:00 PM) annyeong!
@  farayas : (22 April 2017 - 09:15 PM) Wow... It's like this place got stuck in time...
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:28 AM) is this forum still active?
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:27 AM) haii
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:55 AM) Listening to TS's Faded Dreams that was made for the boys YEARS ago.
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) good to be back here after years. anyone still remember Anthra_JJ?
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) well ANNYEONGGGGGGG!!!!
@  bluelily : (05 May 2016 - 07:32 PM) Ayu!
@  hikarinome : (05 May 2016 - 07:46 AM) lily!
@  bluelily : (03 May 2016 - 02:32 PM) Nothing much.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) :D whats up?!
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) bt its been so long since i last been here, i dun remember my password.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) im im not new,
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) hi
@  dong5bang : (19 March 2016 - 04:34 AM) hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@  Kattiee : (28 November 2015 - 05:52 AM) :yum:  :brooding:  :w00t:  :dance:  :hug:  and damn I've missed these smilies too
@  Kattiee : (28 November 2015 - 05:51 AM) it's been too long since we all last talked, I hope you're all well and I miss you guys
@  hikarinome : (17 October 2015 - 02:06 AM) and you have no idea how nice it is to see familiar names💖
@  hikarinome : (17 October 2015 - 02:05 AM) haven't been here for too long i've even forgotten my password logging in just now :(

Photo

[OTHER][PROJECT] Fighting Spirit Of The East

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 hikarinome

hikarinome

the pop will always.be.dirty.

• Directors
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:45 AM

got this message from http://twitter.com/sicashinki

http://sk-ith.livejournal.com/15543.html

Hey guys!

This is a very rushed project brought to you by SKITH again. We hope everyone will help to "send a tweet" to TVXQ! We will get it done in time for ZUNO showcase so that we can give it to Junsu as a gift. This project ends on the 24th, which we will be sending QUEST so that they can help to show to the kim brothers as well. Take a look at the template here :

Posted Image

[Edited; 19th April]
We noticed that a few number of fans had doubts. We felt that the info in the template did not clearly explained what we were intending to tell you. We're really sorry about that and have updated this LJ with the new one. Should you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email us! (:

This book is titled : Fighting Spirit of the East because it includes Fighting messages, which are the spirit we want to give to our boys, TVXQ, which literally means The Rising Gods of the East

Rest assured you can see the same attitude we have for the completed book just like Micky's Inspire project from us.

NOTE:

1. ANY Language is fine by us.
2. You're allowed to "Tweet" more than 1! Just spam 8D
3. Please DO NOT "tweet" your messages onto TWITTER!
4. EMAIL all your messages to us at the email provided below.
5. Send YOUR Nickname (Can be made up, etc up to you), Tweets, Name & Country to sk_ith@hotmail.com

We will be putting the list of participating countries into the book so that the boys will know that they have fans all over the world supporting them. Also, the first few pages will arranged in such a way where a tweet from different countries will be shown.

Should you have any enquires on this project, please feel free to leave comments here. Thank You :)

PS: SKITH will be giving out something on the airport day as well as showcase. It is a little something from SKITH to show support to both Junho & Junsu. There will only be limited number of the things we give~~ So we'll see you guys there !!

-------

[Edited; 21st April, 12:45AM]
Hey guys! Thank you for the support! We are receiving a rough estimation of 900+ messages! It should be more than that since we have a lot of fans sending more than 1 tweets! Keep them coming in, okay?

I'll be updating the site ASAP on the list of countries participating. You can keep coming back to our LJ to see the updated list alright??

Btw, we know that Sharingyoochun is also having a project of their's. If you did leave a "tweet" message here, you may want to leave something for their project too! In any case, these are precious items for the boys! More is better than less (:

to sicashinki: i pasted everything from the LJ, tell me if you need this edited ^^

missing pictures in my posts due to tinypic suspending my account. zzzzzz... sorry for the inconvenience!

#2 blackelement_ice

blackelement_ice

TVXQ

• TVXQ
  • 265 posts
  • Locationmalaysia

Posted 25 June 2010 - 08:29 AM

oowh.. this is old thing..
i just happened to read it now..
bwaaahahhahaa... :whistle:

Posted Image
signature credit : jackle