Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  farayas : (12 November 2014 - 07:50 PM) holy crap we're back! thanks lily bb <3
@  bluelily : (08 November 2014 - 10:40 AM) 11 YEARS!
@  bluelily : (15 March 2014 - 08:22 PM) When Yunho has a haristyle that makes you cry. Who is doing this to you?
@  imprinted : (29 December 2013 - 09:04 PM) 10 best year that ever happened in kpop
@  Fobbiyo : (27 December 2013 - 05:48 PM) i will never forget you guys
@  Fobbiyo : (27 December 2013 - 05:47 PM) Happy 10th year anniversary to my boys
@  bluelily : (15 December 2013 - 05:02 PM) THE ANNI IS GETTING SO CLOSE!
@  tvxq_luv : (10 December 2013 - 12:25 AM) ahh, i know~
@  hikarinome : (09 December 2013 - 11:02 PM) :D
@  hikarinome : (09 December 2013 - 11:01 PM) hiii
@  bluelily : (01 December 2013 - 07:08 PM) Can u believe it has been 10 years?
@  bluelily : (01 December 2013 - 07:07 PM) AHHHHHH!!! Its almost here,,
@  tvxq_luv : (04 November 2013 - 06:43 PM) I haven't logged on here in eons... :O
@  imprinted : (03 November 2013 - 04:18 PM) same here
@  4everjaejae : (20 October 2013 - 02:00 AM) I miss the old days :(
@  4everjaejae : (20 October 2013 - 12:02 AM) Uh only me online :(
@  4everjaejae : (20 October 2013 - 12:01 AM) Konnichiwa minna-san~~ o-hissashiburi desu ne~~
@  jaebelle : (19 October 2013 - 09:59 AM) hi guys! any yunjae shippers here? im currently selling a korean yunjae doujinshi(fancomic) and yunjae chocolates! feel free to visit my storenvy or livejournal! thank you! here's my blogspot! http://sparklingmick...un.blogspot.jp/ :D
@  bluelily : (09 October 2013 - 04:49 AM) Jaejoong's new teaser image...........dead.
@  farayas : (25 September 2013 - 03:38 AM) Helloooooo~

Photo

[ANNIVERSARY] "Toho... Arigatou!"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

#1 mandasoh

mandasoh

tvxq's cutie wootie awwtastic panda

• Translators
  • 1,853 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:59 PM

Hi everyone,

In commemoration of Tohosomnia Forums's first year~

A big thank you to every single one of you for making the forum such a fun place to be in. Thank you for all your contributions in the past year in making Tohosomnia Forums a better place and we look forward to more growth together as a fandom. Of course, for your continuous support and encouragement... THANK YOU! :)

As part of our First Anniversary Celebrations, Tohosomnia Forums would like to send our sincere wishes to the members of TVXQ. Take this chance to send your personal message to TVXQ! so read on for more details~ :]]

The Postcards' First Single - Faded Dreams

Posted Image

5 copies - TVXQ
1 copy - Max Matsuura (Avex CEO)
1 copy - Chiba Ryuhei (Avex CSO)

Amount to raise: USD$50

UPDATED: 17 March 2011

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Anniversary Book for TVXQ

Quantity: 2 (1 sent to JYJ, 1 sent to TVXQ)
Description: The book will consist of photos and messages. The first 26 pages will be a letter on each page, then 5 words (starting with that letter) to describe the members. Subsequently, the messages from fans will be included. We will include as many messages as possible (first come first serve). Leave your messages here in the following format:

[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]Age:[/b] 
[b]Country:[/b] 
[b]Message:[/b] (Keep your message under 50 words.)

Amount to raise: USD$80

UPDATED: 17 March 2011

cover: Posted Image
Random Pages:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

-----

DONATE!

To donate, please click on the "donate" tab at the bottom!

Posted Image

Please note that we are targeting to raise this amount of money. If the money we receive is lesser than that, the gift list will be revised :) Also, all donations from now till the project closes will go to this project. If you wish to donate for "Buddies" status, please PM mandasoh first. :]

We hope you guys will help us with this project and express our love to the boys of TVXQ!

Thanks for all the love and support you've shown Tohosomnia Forums so far, we'll continue to work hard to make this a better place! ;]

<3 Your Tohosomnia Staff

p.s. Collection of funds and messages will close on 5th Sept, Midnight, PDT :]

Posted Image
avvie: Fobbiyo | sig: HowUkno?

#2 jasm12341995

jasm12341995

TVXQ

• TVXQ!'s
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:53 PM

FIRST! <3 awesome!

Name: Jasmine
Message: TVXQ oppa, I hope you guys have the greatest time ever despite what is happening now. I hope it will turn out to be a very happy ending. We will support and love you no matter what! Remember, you guys are the best and no one can beat you!

I’ll give you a place to rest
-Nothing Better, Yunho

Posted Image

Thanks to whiteliesoul for the avie/personal photo. =)

#3 DoubleJaeDee

DoubleJaeDee

PervyDee

• TVXQ!'s
  • 736 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Canada

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:03 PM

Name: JaeDee
Message: TVXQ, you're my inspiration, my happy drug, my life. Jaejoong hubby, you are an amazing human being.

Posted Image
Always Keep the Faith - Always stand by your principles and beliefs
I believe in JYJ. Period.

#4 Guest_joojooxlie_*

Guest_joojooxlie_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:49 PM

Name: Julie
Message: Here at Tohosomnia, we'll always be losing sleep for you (in a good way)! Everyone here is still (and always) keeping the faith. Hopefully, we can all get through all of this happily. I love you, all five of you, forever and always. ♥ Fighting!

#5 Shawnodese

Shawnodese

To my groom... <3

• Jaejoong's
  • 2,281 posts
  • LocationIstanbul~TURKEY

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:08 AM

Name: F.Betül
Message: My TVXQ! You gave me happiness, you gave me hope to live, you taugt me love, you made me days even better. You 5 are ones of the most important people in my life. Thank you so much for that. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

BTW Can't we donate in a different way other than paypal??

Posted Image
Posted Image
Shawnodese@tohosomnia.net

#6 NekoRiChan

NekoRiChan

<3BooJaeJoong<3

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationJaejoong Lala Land

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:33 PM

Name: Winnie
Message: TVXQ~ 5 shining stars that I love very much. No matter what happens in the future, I'll continue to look for these 5 stars! We'll love and support all 5 of you forever! Keeping the faith forever <3.

Posted Image
Credit: JasEsth @Tohosomnia

#7 melodee

melodee

• Newbies
  • 12 posts
  • LocationThe Stars *

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:11 PM

Name: Debbie
Message: (Keep your message under 50 words.)TVXQ, I hope you are doing well. Please keep yourself healthy and happy so we can see your beautiful smiles more often. You have made fans so happy, now it is our turn. We will always keep the faith, stay strong! We love you!

Posted Image

Credits: sig and avatar made by me, unless indicated otherwise :)
Signature Credits: jaeholiC* at OneTVXQ Forums.

#8 Nightrain

Nightrain

T

• T
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:44 PM

Name: Ly
Message: huh..uhm...Please...keep healthy :)...I know you guys can all overcome these hard things...but please...keep healthy...and I believe you can go further...Go on and fighting!! Remember to keep healthy...don't hurt yourselves please :)!! We all love you!!

Posted Image
Cre by jackIe. Love you so much <3

#9 baka_kayun

baka_kayun

TVXQ!'s

• TVXQ!'s
  • 533 posts
  • Location-the hole-

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:37 PM

Name: Rebekah
Message: TVXQ, I hope you guys are still staying strong! Remember we'll be there every step of the way with you guys! We're not gonna give up so you guys have to stay strong too okay?! ^o^

Posted Image
Credits: Eternalove @ tohosomnia.net

#10 Guest_cleinchanz_*

Guest_cleinchanz_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:51 AM

Name: Indah
Message: Yunho, Junsu, Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Changmin oppa is the best & they will not replaced by anyone.. Whatever happens in the future I will always support them & I just hope they can together as family again As soon as possible..^^

thanks~*

this message will sent to SM & AVEX Right?

#11 yuujae

yuujae

Jaejoong's Wife

• Jaejoong's
  • 2,998 posts
  • Locationin jaejoong's heart

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:50 AM

Name : Yuulina
Message : TVXQ! Thank you for being the source of happiness in my life. Just remember that, we fans will always stand beside you. We will fly again someday, this time higher than before. Love you always~

The Evil One 411

Posted Image

#12 eka05

eka05

• Newbies
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:08 PM

Name: Erika
Message: I just want you, five, to remember this. YOUR HAPPINESS, it's all that matter to me. Always take good care of yourselves. I love you, boys. :)

Posted Image
You do believe it exists, too, don't you?
The Fanghei

#13 Guest_nmnmnm_*

Guest_nmnmnm_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:31 AM

Name: Nicole
Message: Even though you guys are having a hard time please take good care of yourselves. we won't leave you. we will stay, support and love you all. One day everything will be alright. stay strong. fighting! =b

#14 Eszterke

Eszterke

TV

• TV
  • 53 posts
  • LocationIn my Dreamland :)

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:37 AM

Name: Eszter
Message: Dearest Junsu, Yoochun, Joongie, Changmin and Yunho!
Please, don't forget, we are keeping the faith all around the world for you. Stay strong, stay healthy and please, remain good friends till the end of time!
We LOVE you!

Thank you for the opportunity! :hug:

Plus I am interested in the post-it stuff...so if I'm right, I can write a simple yellow post-it full with my message, and send it to you, girls?Answer me somebody, please!! :)

Posted Image

Credit for Junsu: dragorsi

#15 mandasoh

mandasoh

tvxq's cutie wootie awwtastic panda

• Translators
  • 1,853 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 05 July 2010 - 07:52 PM

Plus I am interested in the post-it stuff...so if I'm right, I can write a simple yellow post-it full with my message, and send it to you, girls?Answer me somebody, please!! :)

My address is listed in the spoiler above. You can send your post it to that address & it will be included :]

Posted Image
avvie: Fobbiyo | sig: HowUkno?

#16 4everjaejae

4everjaejae

TVX

• TVX
  • 165 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:02 AM

Name: Ardina
Message: Our dearest TVXQ, i know you're having hard time right now. But you must remember, that we will always support you, love you, and in your side no matter what. Stay healthy. I'll always wish for your happiness. We always keep the faith~ Fighting!!! TVXQ jjang!!!
Twitter

#17 Guest_Younadesu_*

Guest_Younadesu_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:09 AM

Name:Carmen Daniela
I will never stop beeing a fan of yours.I know that hard times are for the band but i will never stop supporting you and pray for you.Because somehow i consider you all some great friends of mine even if we don't know each other,but i've learned so many from you.Always keep the faith no matter what.

#18 JeeRaro

JeeRaro

Mrs. Shim

• TVXQ
  • 260 posts
  • LocationMin's Heart...

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:25 AM

Name: Galih ( Jee )
Message: First, Thank you... because you make my life more beautiful and be my inspiration... :) I believe... Someday, everything will be fine... and we all will be smiling again... Take care of your health! Love you always... and FOREVER!!!

Posted Image

MickyYummy polish My Ava and Siggie !

My 411

#19 Eszterke

Eszterke

TV

• TV
  • 53 posts
  • LocationIn my Dreamland :)

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:42 AM

My address is listed in the spoiler above. You can send your post it to that address & it will be included :]

Thanks for answering me, hon! :)

And a country, city name or something like that?? Or is it enough??

So I am officially off to find ♥-shaped post-it.... :P

Posted Image

Credit for Junsu: dragorsi

#20 Guest_cassiopeia42910_*

Guest_cassiopeia42910_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:47 PM

Name: Carrie Cheung
Message: TVXQ, Thank you. I truly mean that with all my heart and soul. The 5 of you changed my life. Thank you for being my inspiration, my conscious, my strength, my happy drug, and my faith. Thanks to you all, i will never stop believing. Always keep the Faith.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

English-subtitled Korean Dramas up to 77% Off