Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  anthra_KJJ : (22 February 2018 - 11:59 PM) So my old username is anthra_jj but i created a new one again in 2016. So yeah can't access the posts much
@  anthra_KJJ : (22 February 2018 - 11:57 PM) I miss those emojis too.  :yum: For JJ's body (Old memories)
@  anthra_KJJ : (22 February 2018 - 11:56 PM) Heyyyyyyyyy! I miss this place and yes, I too forgot my password
@  chibbi : (20 January 2018 - 05:19 PM) this was such a great place. I am actually shocked that to this day is still floating in the web. I'm deleting my account, you can finde me on twitter as tohoberry. See ya!
@  4everjaejae : (20 August 2017 - 11:00 PM) annyeong!
@  farayas : (22 April 2017 - 09:15 PM) Wow... It's like this place got stuck in time...
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:28 AM) is this forum still active?
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:27 AM) haii
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:55 AM) Listening to TS's Faded Dreams that was made for the boys YEARS ago.
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) good to be back here after years. anyone still remember Anthra_JJ?
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) well ANNYEONGGGGGGG!!!!
@  bluelily : (05 May 2016 - 07:32 PM) Ayu!
@  hikarinome : (05 May 2016 - 07:46 AM) lily!
@  bluelily : (03 May 2016 - 02:32 PM) Nothing much.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) :D whats up?!
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) bt its been so long since i last been here, i dun remember my password.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) im im not new,
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) hi
@  dong5bang : (19 March 2016 - 04:34 AM) hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@  Kattiee : (28 November 2015 - 05:52 AM) :yum:  :brooding:  :w00t:  :dance:  :hug:  and damn I've missed these smilies too

Photo

[ANNIVERSARY] "Toho... Arigatou!"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

#21 ILEE

ILEE

-We all will smile again- :D

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,432 posts
  • Locationland of my likings.....

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:08 PM

Name: Ong
Message: ^^ I know you guys worry about us just as much as we worry about you. Seriously, we nearly have heart attacks if we hear that something happened to you guys!!! But that only proves that we really, truly love, and appreciate you. Although we know more than you know about us, we know you still love us all very much. So, don't give up! ARIGATOU!!! KAMSAHAMNIDA ;) Hm...I wonder what the concept of your 5th album will be... :rolleyes:

[WOOT WOOT! FIRST ON THE 2ND PAGE! :dance:]

List of Fanfics

#22 Anaime

Anaime

T

• T
  • 42 posts
  • Locationmy house

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:13 PM

Name: Ana
Message: To my dearest TVXQ, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a source of happiness in my life. Remember, we'll ALWAYS be by your side no matter what. Stay strong and always keep the faith, because we’ll never stop believing in you!

#23 CrapLordess101

CrapLordess101

The Romantic Asian Seme

• T
  • 27 posts
  • LocationNEW JOISEY, yo

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:47 AM

Name: Trang T. Le
Message: Wow, I'm kinda too starstruck to actually write something intelligent and coherent. All five of you are simply amazing and inspiring, no matter what I'll be a dedicated fan and keep the faith. Man, you dorks (dorks are awesome and everyone knows it) are awesome. Take care now! (pffft why am I so bad with meaningful messages)

#24 imprinted

imprinted

Junsu <3

• TVXQ!'s
  • 942 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:31 PM

Name: Grace 주혜 Pyon
Message: You guys inspired me in so many different way and I want to thank you for that. I found a new strength to move on from my past. Thank you for touching many lives around the world. Thank you for being TVXQ. You guys are a great model :)

Posted Image
Credits: Eternalove @ tohosomnia.net

#25 emm_y

emm_y

TV

• TV
  • 63 posts
  • LocationNot-So-Sunny-SF

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:22 PM

This is awesome! I'll have to get a paypal account. XD

Name: Erin
Message: First and foremost thank you. For your hard work, smiles, tears, music. You have had a massive impact on my life, and I know that goes for so many others. We know you're not giving up, don't worry about letting us down. Be happy. That’s all we can ask for.

F5- Forever Five

Posted Image

#26 jun-on<3

jun-on<3

a ghost who haunts dong bang world

• TVX
  • 140 posts
  • Locationdong bang world..a.k.a malaysia:)

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:07 AM

Name: `Aina
Message: There's actually no precise words that can describe all the things that you,TVXQ members had brought to me..and a simple 'thank you' is definitely not enough.I just hope that all of you will find your own happiness and would smile for us again someday~
To our precious Junsu,Yoochun,Jaejoong,Yunho and Changmin...we are always here waiting~^^

Posted Image
siggie & banner credit to farayas

Junsu baby uhh..

#27 joongie126

joongie126

• Newbies
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:20 PM

Name: Lien
Message: My lovely TVXQ-oppa, please stay healthy and be strong for whatever to come. It doesn't matter what your decision is because as long as you guys can find happiness, I'll support you. We will always be there for you just like how you were always there for us.Saranghaeyo!!!

#28 toffeetama

toffeetama

I'll wait for you. Come what may.

• TVX
  • 239 posts
  • LocationIn my daydreams...

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:14 PM

Name: Tammy
Message: You have showed me that with determination, dreams can become reality. Thank you for giving me strength and bliss. I hope that you will always be happy, and find comfort in each other & your fans. TVXQ, fighting! Always keep the faith! TVXQ is forever number 1 in my heart!

My 411!~My Twitter!

#29 jaesyu

jaesyu

TV

• TV
  • 54 posts
  • Locationdong bang shin ki province

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:02 AM

NAME:SYUJAE
MESSAGE: TO DBSK....MY LIFE ARE STARTING TO BE ALIVE SINCE I KNOW YOU GUYS.... DBSK HAD BEEN MY INSPIRATION IN MY LIFE...EVERY SINGLE TIME I CAUGHT IN TROUBLE DBSK WILL BE MY STRENGHT..THANK U FOR EVERYTHING...I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER....

#30 Guest_yunjae93_*

Guest_yunjae93_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:27 PM

Name: Kendra
Message: To DBSK...you guys mean the world to me. You are a great inspiration for everything I do in life. Your music is wonderful and you are all great people. I also would like to say that I am very grateful for all the hard work that you put into every single thing that you do. I will love you all forever and ever :yes: please stay healthy oppas! FIGHTING~ :thumbsup:

#31 lea_lyana

lea_lyana

Yoochun's Wife

• TVXQ!'s
  • 602 posts
  • LocationYoochun's heart??? lol...Malaysia

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:39 AM

Name : Liyana
Message : TVXQ! i can't even express how thankful i am having all of you in my life!
my life had never been better before without you and your music! i love you all... so i hope you'll stay strong till the end! :thumbsup: i think one day, i'll proudly going to say to my children that i grew up with all of you great people... and i'll tell them that i've spend my youth contently with the presence of you... TVXQ! :hug:

Posted ImagePosted Image

411-siggie by Farayas

-

#32 Guest_dans711_*

Guest_dans711_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:54 AM

Name: Dana Barry.
Massage: TVXQ, you're my inspiration, you're the reason why i become successful in my Graphic design career. thank you from the bottom of my heart for changing my life to better one.
Thank you for being TVXQ.

and for YunJae, god knows how much i truly love you.

always keep the faith.

Posted Image

#33 hikarinome

hikarinome

the pop will always.be.dirty.

• Directors
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:08 PM

posting a message from Cassiopeia thru twitter:

Name: Fiorenza
Message: TVXQ, I believe 5 of you have been destined to be together. I wanna say thank you for everything. You’ve taught me about love, friendship, hard work, and to never give up. Be strong when you go through hardships, because every dark night is followed by a light morning. :)

missing pictures in my posts due to tinypic suspending my account. zzzzzz... sorry for the inconvenience!

#34 JasEsth

JasEsth

jas_`LOST©

• Technicians
  • 461 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:53 AM

Name: Jaslyn
A big thank you for all of your efforts and hard work.
It's not an easy journey, you guys teach me a lot of stuff through the ways you
guys interacted. I hope to see one day you guys be together again. Till then,
be healthy and well. :)

jas_`LOST©

Posted Image

"Beautiful Ordinary Life With You..." 411

#35 tvxq_luv

tvxq_luv

za kitten~

• Jaejoong's
  • 1,428 posts
  • Locationjae's heart ♥~

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:07 AM

Name: Monica
Message: You may have heard us say this to the five of you many many times, but still, thank you for what you've given us. Your presence in my life has helped me through so much, you've given me something to believe, something to keep my faith in. Thank you.

Posted Image

sig: eternalove@tohosomnia.net
dong bang love~ its contagious^^~~
esp. joongie~ aka. boo

#36 enigmaticma

enigmaticma

Jaejoong Lover

• TVXQ
  • 338 posts
  • LocationCasablanca; Morocco

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:01 AM

Name: Hajar Zeriouli

message: they ask me many time "why do you love those boys? " Do you know, Yunho-ssi, Changmin-ssi, Jaejoong -ssi, Yoochun-ssi, Junsu-ssi, what I told them: " because they deserve it" that true, i love you because you ARE close friends, i love you because for me you are the most close image of friendship i have now and ever.
And believe me, "friend" is the mord missing in my life...
Posted Image
credits to: DBSK fan attitude
give him a 2nd chance: share it with pplAbdo
they tell me to choose but as a cassies my choice is so clear so i said: even cassiopeia is shining in our sky... it's always 5 !

#37 Supernike911

Supernike911

SEXIAH is a beast ♥

• Translators
  • 601 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:12 AM

Name: Cherie
Message: With sheer passion and love for music, and grateful attitudes that continue to believe that there is always something greater and more magnificent to reach, impossible is nothing. An invisible string of support and love threads the hearts of TVXQ with their fans, linking up the beautiful emotions of joy and happiness that will continue on for a long, long time.
Trials produce perseverance, perseverance character, and character, hope. As a fan, all I can do is to stay quietly by your sides, encouraging you guys with my prayers and presence. I believe that that day will come, so thank you for giving me the chance to believe.

You guys will always be, forever more, our beloved TVXQ...

Posted Image

#38 HowUkno?

HowUkno?

TVXQ!'s

• Artisans
  • 644 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:31 AM

Name: Stephanie
Message: Even though life does not go as planned, we keep moving forward. Thank you for showing us this determination.

#39 whiteliesoul

whiteliesoul

we are classic

• TVXQ
  • 329 posts
  • Locationthe lost heart

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:12 PM

Name: Ain
Message: The best thing about life is that we can always try. Just take care of today and tomorrow will take care of itself. Have fun! I love you guys a lot.

How about a kiss in the dark alley?_________________________________________ _________
Posted Image _________
Would the sky turn white and will I hear bells ring? _________

#40 bluelily

bluelily

TVX

• Directors
  • 879 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:15 PM

Name: Shermel
Message: When the stage a empty, I still hear the music. When nights falls, I still see the stars; cloudy or stormy the light shines. The passion that re-vibrates in your work has no words. You inspire with your smile, laughter and words. Thank you. Never let the fear of being forgotten pass your minds. You are in our thoughts and prayers, always. Five is the beginning and the end. Forever our DBSK.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

English-subtitled Korean Dramas up to 77% Off