Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  farayas : (12 November 2014 - 07:50 PM) holy crap we're back! thanks lily bb <3
@  bluelily : (08 November 2014 - 10:40 AM) 11 YEARS!
@  bluelily : (15 March 2014 - 08:22 PM) When Yunho has a haristyle that makes you cry. Who is doing this to you?
@  imprinted : (29 December 2013 - 09:04 PM) 10 best year that ever happened in kpop
@  Fobbiyo : (27 December 2013 - 05:48 PM) i will never forget you guys
@  Fobbiyo : (27 December 2013 - 05:47 PM) Happy 10th year anniversary to my boys
@  bluelily : (15 December 2013 - 05:02 PM) THE ANNI IS GETTING SO CLOSE!
@  tvxq_luv : (10 December 2013 - 12:25 AM) ahh, i know~
@  hikarinome : (09 December 2013 - 11:02 PM) :D
@  hikarinome : (09 December 2013 - 11:01 PM) hiii
@  bluelily : (01 December 2013 - 07:08 PM) Can u believe it has been 10 years?
@  bluelily : (01 December 2013 - 07:07 PM) AHHHHHH!!! Its almost here,,
@  tvxq_luv : (04 November 2013 - 06:43 PM) I haven't logged on here in eons... :O
@  imprinted : (03 November 2013 - 04:18 PM) same here
@  4everjaejae : (20 October 2013 - 02:00 AM) I miss the old days :(
@  4everjaejae : (20 October 2013 - 12:02 AM) Uh only me online :(
@  4everjaejae : (20 October 2013 - 12:01 AM) Konnichiwa minna-san~~ o-hissashiburi desu ne~~
@  jaebelle : (19 October 2013 - 09:59 AM) hi guys! any yunjae shippers here? im currently selling a korean yunjae doujinshi(fancomic) and yunjae chocolates! feel free to visit my storenvy or livejournal! thank you! here's my blogspot! http://sparklingmick...un.blogspot.jp/ :D
@  bluelily : (09 October 2013 - 04:49 AM) Jaejoong's new teaser image...........dead.
@  farayas : (25 September 2013 - 03:38 AM) Helloooooo~

Photo

[ANNIVERSARY] "Toho... Arigatou!"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

#41 Senorita_

Senorita_

TVX

• Enforcers
  • 360 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:04 PM

Name: Karen Wong
Message: Thankyou to all five for bringing me the happiest moments in my teen years. Listening to your music and see you guys make me smile. You are all very inspirational to everyone. No matter what happens in the future, DBSK will never be forgotten.

#42 hikarinome

hikarinome

the pop will always.be.dirty.

• Directors
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:18 PM

Name: Ayunda
Message: can never thank you enough for showing me alot of amazing things for the 2 years i've spent adoring you. and looking forward to more amazing things as i will be following you guys for another 2 years and onwards :) bitter and sweet, you guys made my life colorful, so Thank You, TVXQ! thank you so much for being there for me :) Toho.... Arigatou!

missing pictures in my posts due to tinypic suspending my account. zzzzzz... sorry for the inconvenience!

#43 zhuuzhuusoba

zhuuzhuusoba

믿어요

• Directors
  • 1,760 posts
  • LocationRequiem

Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:37 AM

Name: Chanel Kim
Message: TVXQ! Thank you so much for all your hard work, both on the stage and off. Fans can't fathom how much time and effort you put in. Please stay healthy, and follow the path you wish to take! Your fans will definitely support you either way. Hwaiting!

Posted Image
Banner {Eternalove@tohosomnia} | Avatar {farayas@tohosomnia}

#44 jeeelim5

jeeelim5

TVXQ's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,705 posts
  • LocationAn awesometastic place. Why... jealous?

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:31 AM

Name: Jee Soo Lim
Message: For six years, you have enthralled and captivated us with your presence and have taught us so much that we could never repay you.
Never forget that you are not alone. Be healthy, be safe and be happy. That's all we could ever ask for.
Thank you. For everything.

Posted Image
HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY TOHOSOMNIA♥
signature credits: Eternalove

#45 thesexy-orange

thesexy-orange

Mrs. Jung.

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationSingaporeeee.

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:49 PM

Name: Jean Chong
Message: DBSK. TVXQ. Tohoshinki. No matter what, we will still love you. You've sacrificed so much just to be where you are right now and no matter what path you may choose from here, we'll always stay by your side.
When you feel tired or scared, just think of us and smile.
We thank you, with all our heart. :)

Posted Image

we're one!

Signature: eternalove@tohosomnia.net; Icon: thesexy-orange@tohosomnia.net (Semi-hiatus)

#46 mandasoh

mandasoh

tvxq's cutie wootie awwtastic panda

• Translators
  • 1,853 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:07 AM

Name: Amanda Soh
Message: 東方神起 心の中に何時までも一番だ!会いたかったけど、5人のステージ、待ってるよ!頑張って!一生に強くなりましょう!♥

Posted Image
avvie: Fobbiyo | sig: HowUkno?

#47 bamboo33kjj

bamboo33kjj

TVXQ!'s

• TVXQ!'s
  • 506 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:25 AM

Name: Celine
Message: You're at this point in time when you know where your feet will take you. Remember our hearts will never wander away from our deepest love for you 5. Live your dreams, Junsu Yoochun Jaejoong Yunho Changmin!

HIT ME UP AT ZIII 411

#48 Cintbel

Cintbel

TVX

• TVX
  • 222 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:41 AM

Name: Cinthya (Cintbel)
Message: TVXQ, five special persons persons in my life. Maybe you don't know but you help me in hard moments. THANK YOU!. I met special persons. THANK YOU!. I know that I will see you smile, all five together, I'll wait, I believe in YOU!

#49 mini7eleven

mini7eleven

• Newbies
  • 17 posts
  • LocationCentral California! woohoo~ XD

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:11 AM

Name: Evelyn
Message: TVXQ! Everyone is still truly the best! Thank you for staying strong through the tough times because your strength brings us the power to continue to love and support you guys. I will forever love you and support everyone. We Believe in You so Keep The Faith!

#50 Guest_glyn13_*

Guest_glyn13_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:07 AM

Name: Glyn
Message: TVXQ, thank you so much for everything. You have no idea how much inspiration you've given to me. Please take care of yourselves and one another. Always remember that we're here for you no matter what. I will continue waiting, supporting and protecting the five of you. I love you! <3

#51 keepthefaith.

keepthefaith.

• Newbies
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:35 AM

Name: Christina Yen
Message: TVXQ, thank you so, so much for sharing your music with me and to the whole world. It really is a joy to watch you guys succeed in all that you do. I will always support the five of you because you mean a lot to me. Keep up the work!♥

#52 thaogurl

thaogurl

Jeajoong's

• Newbies
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:37 AM

Name: Sheng
Message: TVQX,even thought you don't know me personal, i just want to say thank you so much for everything. Me and my sister are big fan of you. For me esp Jeajoong Oppa, We believe in you, Keep the faith.
Posted Image

#53 Guest_eunsook_*

Guest_eunsook_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:42 AM

Name: Fatin Nurafiqah
Message: Jejung. Yuchun. Yunho. Junsu. Changmin. You've been my inspiration since I started knowing you. Your music and attitude taught me a lot! All 5 of you are destined to be TVXQ members. Please dont waste time and quick go back together! ^^ 사랑해욤!!

#54 Ikinari Ren

Ikinari Ren

• Newbies
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:55 AM

Name: Elena
Message: TVXQ, thanks a lot for everything you gives to me. I'm happy that I live under the one Sky with such a people like you. Take care of yourselves please! And I'll pray for each of you. Remember that I and all girls who loves you will be supporting and protecting the five of you. Always. I love you. Each individually and all together.
So Charming My Changmin

#55 wingsy

wingsy

• Newbies
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:54 PM

Name: Yong Shi
Recently, I was happy seeing One Piece fans’s comments about how Share the World is an excellent song for the anime.

Anyways, just like always, please keep on shining brightly, living one dream under the same sky.

Please keep in mind that we love you.
Please rest and eat well!
Always keep the faith.
TVXQ/DBSG/Tohoshinki will always be my first and last. Without them, there is no music.

#56 chibbi

chibbi

TVX

• TVX
  • 246 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:35 PM

Name: Angelica Ruiz
Message: When I think of TVXQ, my eyes shine, my soul rest and a smile will appear on my lips, I'm so thankful, that it cannot be expressed in words... I'm glad that I could hear your heavenly voices. I will always be proud of being your fan, thank you!

Posted Image
credits to: hazy@tohosomnia.net

Centimeter isd to the MAX

#57 blueicey

blueicey

• Newbies
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 03:48 PM

Name: blueicey
Message: TVXQ have been my encouragement in life. Although we never met personnally, i felt that we have always been thru' thick & thin together. Your inspiration & hard work motivate me in doing my very best in everything i do & aim for a better future.

Hope that whatever you guys is going thru', "ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH" & we will see all the 5 of you together again.
All the best in your dramas, musicals & concerts.

THANK YOU TVXQ FOR BEING A ROLE MODEL IN MY LIFE!!

*psst... Jaejoong, I LURVE U!!!!

#58 Guest_naxi_*

Guest_naxi_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:26 PM

Name: natali
Message: Even if I have to go to FIVE different places to wave my red ballon. I'm going to do it. Because inside of each Cassiopeia's heart there is ONE TVXQ. So keep following your dreams, that's what make me the happiest fan in this world. Love you forever.

Spoiler

#59 Fobbiyo

Fobbiyo

Junsu's

• TVXQ!'s
  • 1,121 posts
  • LocationSunXIAHne land.

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:20 PM

Name: Lyly
Message: I hope the image of the five of you guys being together again isn't going to remain just a memory. I'll respect any decision you choose to make. Just know that you have at least one fan out there that is going to support you nevertheless.

Posted Image

#60 ktsan

ktsan

TVXQ!'s

• TVXQ!'s
  • 560 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:56 PM

Name: Kelly
Message: TVXQ, you are a shining light in my life, as well as millions of other fans too, worldwide. We will always support you and love you. You have left such a deep impact on my life. Thank you for sharing your gift with the world. Fighting!

always keep the faith.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

English-subtitled Korean Dramas up to 77% Off