Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  chibbi : (20 January 2018 - 05:19 PM) this was such a great place. I am actually shocked that to this day is still floating in the web. I'm deleting my account, you can finde me on twitter as tohoberry. See ya!
@  4everjaejae : (20 August 2017 - 11:00 PM) annyeong!
@  farayas : (22 April 2017 - 09:15 PM) Wow... It's like this place got stuck in time...
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:28 AM) is this forum still active?
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:27 AM) haii
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:55 AM) Listening to TS's Faded Dreams that was made for the boys YEARS ago.
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) good to be back here after years. anyone still remember Anthra_JJ?
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) well ANNYEONGGGGGGG!!!!
@  bluelily : (05 May 2016 - 07:32 PM) Ayu!
@  hikarinome : (05 May 2016 - 07:46 AM) lily!
@  bluelily : (03 May 2016 - 02:32 PM) Nothing much.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) :D whats up?!
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) bt its been so long since i last been here, i dun remember my password.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) im im not new,
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) hi
@  dong5bang : (19 March 2016 - 04:34 AM) hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@  Kattiee : (28 November 2015 - 05:52 AM) :yum:  :brooding:  :w00t:  :dance:  :hug:  and damn I've missed these smilies too
@  Kattiee : (28 November 2015 - 05:51 AM) it's been too long since we all last talked, I hope you're all well and I miss you guys
@  hikarinome : (17 October 2015 - 02:06 AM) and you have no idea how nice it is to see familiar names💖
@  hikarinome : (17 October 2015 - 02:05 AM) haven't been here for too long i've even forgotten my password logging in just now :(

Photo

[OTHER][PROJECT] iLoveyouTVXQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Eternal Lover

Eternal Lover

TVX

• TVXQ!'s
  • 781 posts
  • LocationCanada Ontario

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:12 AM

to enter please visit http://ilovetvxq.forummotion.com/ to submit your entries

Information:

iloveyouTVXQ Project worldwide

Just like the name of this project, it's intention are to tell TVXQ that we love them, as a whole. Three words that are so powerful that they can cause either happiness or pain. Ever since the lawsuit has started on July 31st, both us Cassies/Bigeast/InternationalCassies and TVXQ has been through a lot of pain and suffering. So with this project, i want to show that the happiness side of "iloveyou" is more powerful than the pain and suffering side. I want to show that WORLDWIDE we still love TVXQ

The project is gonna turn into one video, which will be post on YouTube. If you are entering the project than you are agreeing to let the public see your entry. If not, than please don't enter.

How do i enter/join the project?
Please visit http://ilovetvxq.forummotion.com/

What can i enter with?
You can enter anything that you think can express your feelings for TVXQ [But you have to make sure it can go on video]. Some suggestion would be

* Your voice -Singing/talking [yes audio alone works]
* Sign Language [video or pictures]
* Handmade Poster [Take a picture of it or scan it]
* A picture you made on the computer [Do not steal]
* Photography

When is the deadline?
I'm gonna try to finish this by July 31st so I'm thinking that the deadline will be on July 26/27- Uploaded on July 31st

Rules:

* No more than 2 submissions. Any more than that, I'll either have to pick which one gets to be in the video or none of them at all. Even if the limit is 2, only 1 might end up in the video. So in your tread, if submitting two, tell me which one you rather see in the video.
* No nude pictures or dirty entries. You will immediately be banned from the project
* No stealing any works. If i find out that you stole something or submit something that is not yours or you don't have permission to then you'll be immediately banned from the project and forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

English-subtitled Korean Dramas up to 77% Off