Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  farayas : (22 April 2017 - 09:15 PM) Wow... It's like this place got stuck in time...
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:28 AM) is this forum still active?
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:27 AM) haii
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:55 AM) Listening to TS's Faded Dreams that was made for the boys YEARS ago.
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) good to be back here after years. anyone still remember Anthra_JJ?
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) well ANNYEONGGGGGGG!!!!
@  bluelily : (05 May 2016 - 07:32 PM) Ayu!
@  hikarinome : (05 May 2016 - 07:46 AM) lily!
@  bluelily : (03 May 2016 - 02:32 PM) Nothing much.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) :D whats up?!
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) bt its been so long since i last been here, i dun remember my password.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) im im not new,
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) hi
@  dong5bang : (19 March 2016 - 04:34 AM) hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@  Kattiee : (28 November 2015 - 05:52 AM) :yum:  :brooding:  :w00t:  :dance:  :hug:  and damn I've missed these smilies too
@  Kattiee : (28 November 2015 - 05:51 AM) it's been too long since we all last talked, I hope you're all well and I miss you guys
@  hikarinome : (17 October 2015 - 02:06 AM) and you have no idea how nice it is to see familiar names
@  hikarinome : (17 October 2015 - 02:05 AM) haven't been here for too long i've even forgotten my password logging in just now :(
@  hikarinome : (17 October 2015 - 02:03 AM) my goodness. i miss everything about this place
@  dongbangquang : (29 September 2015 - 08:29 PM) Omg it's been so long, my somniacs!

Photo

Tohosomnia's Second Anniversary

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 hikarinome

hikarinome

the pop will always.be.dirty.

• Directors
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:08 PM

Losing Sleep For Two Years...

Together.

Posted Image

it's been fun and wonderful, our two years of awesomeness.. bitter and sweet ♥ you guys are the reason why i'm sticking in this crazy fandom @_@ i've been wanting to quit many times, but tohosomnia always managed to brng me back back ;A; [/cheesy] i really love this place, i really love everyone in this place. I LOVE YOU GUYS. SO MUCH. ♥

for staying with us all through the nights,,

{t h a n k y o u}

missing pictures in my posts due to tinypic suspending my account. zzzzzz... sorry for the inconvenience!

#2 orio

orio

TVXQ

• TVXQ
  • 372 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:15 PM

Happy 2nd Anni of Tohosomnia!! :dance:

#3 smallricee

smallricee

TVX

• Translators
  • 111 posts
  • LocationXiahzart's world

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:53 AM

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TOHOSOMNIA :yes:

Though I've not exactly been a Tohosomniac for long, but I really love this cozy forum~! Everyone's just so friendly and nice :))
I'm glad to be part of the staff here, and I hope Tohosomnia will continue to thrive and have a third fourth five sixth seventh...............even till when TVXQ finally gets married, and we all create a depression thread, hugging and crying together here~lol

Glad to know many fans from everywhere here~! :)

Thank you Tohosomnia and EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS FORUM RUN WELL :)

PS: yes, Ayu you can't quit, what will we do without you?! :tears:
Posted Image

#4 chechoki

chechoki

♥ OT5-er ♥

• Jaejoong's
  • 1,119 posts
  • Locationfloating in the air~

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:26 AM

h a p p y 2nd a n n i v e r s a r y TOHOSOMNIA! *throws confetti*

no ayu.. you cant leave us..

thank you for all your hardwork.. thank you to all of you for being here..

tho im less active now, but still i love this place..

happy anniversary to all somniacs XD

C.H.E.C.H.O.K.I's Destiny >> 411
Posted Image
|l avatar : farayas || banner : chechoki l|

#5 chibbi

chibbi

TVX

• TVX
  • 246 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:20 PM

omg HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ANIVERSARY TS
I can't tell how much I've missed this place *hates college*
I can't tell how much I love you guys! seriously I just love you! and just want to hug you really tight!!!! THIS IS LIKE THE BEST PLACE TO BE WHEN YOU JUST WANT SO SPAZZ AND FOR NOT SLEEP AT ALL ♥
IT MEANS H E A V E N~

*HUGS*

LOS AMO!!!!!
:D

see ya in about 50 more years :DDDDDDDDDDD

Posted Image
credits to: hazy@tohosomnia.net

Centimeter isd to the MAX

#6 imprinted

imprinted

Junsu <3

• TVXQ!'s
  • 942 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:43 PM

happy anniversary tohosomnia ^^

wonderful two years together~

Great adventure

loads of bittersweet moment

sticking together have been the best

we are one happy family

to share this fandom with you guys, its been a great honor

P.S. To those who want to see my mini first anniversary video that i made, please click here

Posted Image
Credits: Eternalove @ tohosomnia.net

#7 Shawnodese

Shawnodese

To my groom... <3

• Jaejoong's
  • 2,281 posts
  • LocationIstanbul~TURKEY

Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:21 PM

OMG Are we 2 years old now?? That's so cuteee!! Happy 2nd Birthday Tohosomnia!!

Even though I'm a little late to say those, I'm really happy that We could've done it to 2nd Anniversary... This is the place where I learnt about real DongBang boys and Cassiopeia Love. I leanrt how to love the 5 and all Cassiopeias at the same time and This really touches my heart. No matter what We're still the biggest fanclub as Cassiopeia and This is something that I'm really proud of...

I hope We all can continue having and sharing this love till forever... Happy Anniversary Tohosomnia.&Tohosomniacs... It's awesome to be with you here...
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

<3Kim Junsu<3Park Yoochun<3Kim Jaejoong<3Shim Changmin<3Jung Yunho<3

Posted Image
Posted Image
Shawnodese@tohosomnia.net

#8 RomalaG.Rhica

RomalaG.Rhica

• Validating
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 05:57 AM

DL, hope you had a wonderful Razzy day. The pictures posted from you event were just lovely. You have a great talent for photography. A second life can be a wonderful thing. We appreciate all you do for us. Karendee

#9 Jamesmit

Jamesmit

• Validating
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:19 PM

газовози в Шепетівці http://shepetivka.com.ua/statti/biznes/2709-hazo-chy-bombovozy.html Автомобільна газова заправка в Шепетівці
небезпечний бізнес Шепетівка [url=http://shepetivka.com.ua/statti/biznes/2709-hazo-chy-bombovozy.html]торгівля метаном Шепетівка[/url] газо-бомбовоз
газовози в Шепетівці http://shepetivka.com.ua/statti/biznes/2709-hazo-chy-bombovozy.html газові бізнесмени Шепетівці
Торгівля метаном Шепетівка газо бомбовоз
Торгівля метаном Шепетівка Автомобільна газова заправка в Шепетівці Торгівля метаном Шепетівка газові бізнесмени Шепетівці Торгівля метаном Шепетівка торгувати газом з коліс
Торгівля метаном Шепетівка газовози в Шепетівці Торгівля метаном Шепетівка газо бомбовоз Торгівля метаном Шепетівка небезпечний бізнес Шепетівка
Сила Громад [url=http://shepetivka.com.ua/statti/suspilstvo/tag/%D0%A1%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B0%20%D0%93%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B4.html]Сила Громад[/url]
карпенко андрей петрович укргаз http://shepetivka.com.ua/statti/suspilstvo/tag/%D0%A1%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B0%20%D0%93%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B4.html Політична Партія "Сила Громад"
Сила Громад http://shepetivka.com.ua/statti/suspilstvo/tag/%D0%A1%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B0%20%D0%93%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B4.html - Сила Громад карпенко андрей петрович укргаз
rekerateras3453

#10 Ira G.Rhica

Ira G.Rhica

• Validating
  • 16 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:43 PM

I guess I can always take a computer to the library if it takes up too much. In the past, I have downloaded some second life walk throughs on You tube, is that what you do when you are in it, walk through it? They are absolutely amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

English-subtitled Korean Dramas up to 77% Off