Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  anthra_KJJ : (22 February 2018 - 11:59 PM) So my old username is anthra_jj but i created a new one again in 2016. So yeah can't access the posts much
@  anthra_KJJ : (22 February 2018 - 11:57 PM) I miss those emojis too.  :yum: For JJ's body (Old memories)
@  anthra_KJJ : (22 February 2018 - 11:56 PM) Heyyyyyyyyy! I miss this place and yes, I too forgot my password
@  chibbi : (20 January 2018 - 05:19 PM) this was such a great place. I am actually shocked that to this day is still floating in the web. I'm deleting my account, you can finde me on twitter as tohoberry. See ya!
@  4everjaejae : (20 August 2017 - 11:00 PM) annyeong!
@  farayas : (22 April 2017 - 09:15 PM) Wow... It's like this place got stuck in time...
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:28 AM) is this forum still active?
@  ryfi : (06 November 2016 - 07:27 AM) haii
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:55 AM) Listening to TS's Faded Dreams that was made for the boys YEARS ago.
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) good to be back here after years. anyone still remember Anthra_JJ?
@  anthra_KJJ : (30 May 2016 - 08:31 AM) well ANNYEONGGGGGGG!!!!
@  bluelily : (05 May 2016 - 07:32 PM) Ayu!
@  hikarinome : (05 May 2016 - 07:46 AM) lily!
@  bluelily : (03 May 2016 - 02:32 PM) Nothing much.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) :D whats up?!
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:59 AM) bt its been so long since i last been here, i dun remember my password.
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) im im not new,
@  kimbeollijae89 : (21 March 2016 - 10:58 AM) hi
@  dong5bang : (19 March 2016 - 04:34 AM) hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@  Kattiee : (28 November 2015 - 05:52 AM) :yum:  :brooding:  :w00t:  :dance:  :hug:  and damn I've missed these smilies too

Photo

[PICS] 111205 TVXQ! Fan Party In Singapore

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 hikarinome

hikarinome

the pop will always.be.dirty.

• Directors
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:43 PM

Posted Image
Yunho said that although this was the group's first time in Singapore, they were "already feeling the heat, passion and love" their fans showered them
Posted Image
Changmin's first impression of our country was that it was very clean and neat, with a lot of good food. The singer added that fans at the airport were passionate and he's thankful for their warm welcome.

Posted Image
During the Q&A session, when Yunho and Changmin were questioned if the orchid is Singapore's national flower, the savvy Changmin answered 'yes', before explaining, "Because the fans in front say "Yes"."

Posted Image
TVXQ had no costume change that night. Various videos -- including a music video, footages of SM Town in Paris and Yunho and Changmin's birthday celebrations -- interweaved throughout the fan party.

Posted Image
Yunho, who had acted in dramas and participated in a musical, was asked which areas he loved the most. The 25-year-old said that he liked every role, but he loved being part of TVXQ the most. However, the singer is not going to stop exploring the various areas and added that it is a long learning journey for him.
Yunho also thanked Changmin for always being there to give support.

Posted Image
Yunho let on that their plans for next year included a concert tour in Japan. After the tour, they would be preparing to bring new performances and music to the fans.
Changmin also shared his new New Year resolution, saying he would "love to visit Singapore and perform here again".

Posted Image
TVXQ performed five songs and a medley in total. The group sang their past hits including 'The Way U Are' and 'Mirotic', as well as 'Rising Sun'.

Posted Image
The pair would occasionally speak in English. Yunho also asked "Are you happy?" in Chinese.
At the end of the show, the duo said, "Sorry to have kept you waiting. We'll visit again if there's a chance. Please continue to support us and wait for us."

Posted Image
Fans chanted loudly and waved their red lightsticks throughout the entire concert.

Posted Image
When asked what was it like performing with SM Town (colleagues from the same company, SM Entertainment), Yunho said that they had fun travelling together and it felt like a family outing.

Source: [xinmsn]
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
do not remove credits

missing pictures in my posts due to tinypic suspending my account. zzzzzz... sorry for the inconvenience!

#2 imprinted

imprinted

Junsu <3

• TVXQ!'s
  • 942 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:44 AM

I can easily see and feel the love the fans have for the duos. Even reading the fan account, pictures, etc. I truly enjoy it
I'm glad the boys had a great time over there
Thanks for the share ^^

Posted Image
Credits: Eternalove @ tohosomnia.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

English-subtitled Korean Dramas up to 77% Off